chapter 8

The Taifu didn't care when he saw that Mo Jing didn't study hard.

He taught this prince of alien blood to deal with it.

In his eyes, people of other races have always been vulgar. With such a background as his biological mother, how could the third prince be any better?

What's more, with the instruction from Concubine De, I just need to do superficial work.

After spending the whole morning in a daze, the child left school and walked towards his bedroom.

It's just that he didn't expect to receive a verbal order from the queen mother when he arrived at the door, saying that he should go to the palace of the queen mother.

Although the Queen Mother was said to be his grandmother, but in this deep palace, the blood relationship is weak.

What's more, since Mo Yan had an impression, the queen mother has been sick and weak, and rarely left the palace, let alone summoned any prince on her own initiative.

Most of the time, even the morning and evening appointments are omitted, and the concubines in the palace can only go back after saying hello at the door of the Queen Mother's bedroom.

And Mo Jing himself only remembered meeting the Empress Dowager two or three times at the palace banquet.

In his impression, the empress dowager was very kind.

Although he was not very friendly when facing himself, he did not despise him like others because of his alien blood.

It's just that I don't know what the queen mother personally ordered him to go today.

Along the way, Mo Jing silently followed the palace servants to the Empress Dowager's bedroom.

It was only when he entered the door that he realized that not only the Queen Mother was waiting for him, but also Emperor Wen Mo Yeliang and Master Chongming, the national teacher.

However, what attracted the children's attention the most was a young man in Taoist robe with picturesque features standing behind the Daoist Chongming.

That boy was naturally Mu Jin.

His eyes followed Mo Jing all the time, and when the child found him, he quietly smiled at him.

When Mo Qin saw Mu Jin, he couldn't help but froze for a moment, and was a little dazed for a moment.

Fortunately, instinctively, he still didn't forget the etiquette he should do, and greeted Emperor Wen and the Queen Mother immediately.

After seeing the national teacher saluting to him, he hurriedly returned the salute respectfully, and then stood aside with his head bowed.

Emperor Wen was satisfied when he saw Mo Jing's cute appearance.

Turning around, he said to the national teacher at the side: "National teacher, you mean this child is a lucky one?" "Would it

really make the queen's health better if he stays with the queen mother?"

Daoist Chongming Hearing the words, he nodded and said: "I watched the stars last night and found that the queen mother's auspicious star appeared in the southwest." "After the

divination, it is the bedroom where the third prince lives." "

Over the years, the queen mother has always been weak and sick. Your Majesty is benevolent and filial Looking around for a famous doctor is to hope that the empress will recover." "

According to the hexagram last night, the third prince may be able to help the empress dowager." "

Pindao has already calculated that the fate of the third prince is exactly the same as that of the empress dowager." Compatibility. If the Third Highness can perform filial piety, the Empress Dowager's body will recover in a short time."

Emperor Wen immediately showed a look of joy when he heard the words of Chongming Daoist, and turned his head to call out to the Empress Dowager excitedly. One said: "Mother's queen."

Emperor Wen has always trusted Chongming's words.

The Empress Dowager is the biological mother of Emperor Wen. Back then, their mother and son lived together in the palace.

Thanks to the strong support of the Queen Mother, Mo Yeliang could finally inherit the throne.

Now that all the hardships have come, the queen mother has also become the master of the palace.

But I don't want to, I have been lingering on the sick bed in recent years.

No matter how many famous doctors were invited to see her, the Queen Mother still couldn't get better.

Hearing what Chongming Daoist said now, Emperor Wen inevitably had hope in his heart, so he let Mo Qin stay in the Empress Dowager's Palace to be raised by the Empress Dowager.

If it is the child of another concubine, Emperor Wen may need to think about it.

But Concubine Ling has no power or power in the palace, and she has no right to ask about the ownership of the third prince.

Thinking of this, Emperor Wen glanced around Mo Jing again, and said sternly to him: "From now on, you will live with the Queen Mother. Remember to serve the Queen Mother well, and don't be naughty and make the Queen Mother angry."

Mo Zhen listened When it came to the dialogue between the national teacher and Emperor Wen, it was unclear why he was called here.

Although I am happy that I can finally get rid of that woman, I don't have to be bullied and scolded by her every day.

But the palace is as deep as the sea, even children can't immediately let go of their guard against the Queen Mother.

On the surface, he immediately knelt down and kowtowed to thank the emperor, and said solemnly: "My son must be cautious in his words and deeds, and be filial to the empress dowager."

Seeing that the matter was finalized, Mu Jin secretly heaved a sigh of relief.

He is familiar with the plot and knows that the Empress Dowager is kind-hearted, and he has long been tired of the struggles in the palace.

Even though the other party has long since stopped asking about world affairs, he still has a strong prestige.

If he could get the protection of the Empress Dowager, no one would be able to humiliate Mo Jing easily.

Therefore, he hurried back to Xuanqing Temple early in the morning to discuss the matter with Master Chongming.

Fortunately, things went smoother than I imagined.

The empress dowager is well-informed, and she doesn't care what kind of blood Mo Yan has.

Seeing that the child was sincerely willing to stay by his side, he waved to Mo Jing.

When the child leaned over, he stretched out his hand and rubbed his forehead, and said lovingly: "Good boy, I will call you the emperor's grandmother. From now on, we, the grandparents and grandchildren, will live together. With Ping'er around, Aijia will not be so boring." gone."

"Yes, Grandmother!" Mo Yan agreed respectfully.

The end is a well-behaved and sensible appearance, and Emperor Wen is more and more satisfied.

Then he gave Mo Jing a few more careful instructions, worried that staying here for too long would disturb the Queen Mother's rest, so Emperor Wen only stayed for a while before bidding farewell to Chongming Daoist.

It's just that when everyone left Mu Jin and passed by Mo Zhen's side, they quietly blinked at him.

Mo Qin vaguely glanced at the direction Mu Jin left. For some reason, he just felt that today's incident seemed to be related to that boy.

The Empress Dowager's health has always been poor, and it was rare to see so many people, and she already felt a little tired.

He kindly said a few more words of relief to Mo Zhen, and then directly asked the nurse beside him to take him down to rest.

But after Mo Jing left, Wang Momo beside the queen mother asked a little puzzled: "Queen mother, do you really want to keep this child?

" If he matches your destiny with the Empress Dowager, this..."

"It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter if the national teacher has other meanings." The Empress Dowager twisted the Buddhist beads in her hand, and the expression on her face remained unchanged.

She interrupted Wang Momo beside her, and said softly: "This is also the fate between this child and Ai's family."

"Ai's family is getting old, and now that the royal heirs are dying, let's help this child."

After speaking, the queen mother closed her eyes.

Wang Momo at the side heard the Queen Mother's words, and sighed when she thought of the rumors in the palace about the third prince being abused by the concubine Ling.

Thinking of the child's thin appearance, I only hope that the other party is a kind person who will reciprocate.

On the other hand, after being brought to the new residence, Mo Jing still felt a little unreal.

Because it was lunch time, the palace servants brought the food in a short while.

This is the bedroom of the empress dowager, and the dishes are naturally as exquisite as any palace.

Especially in these years, the queen mother has been eating fast and praying to Buddha.

Therefore, the vegetarian food in this palace is more delicate than that in other places.

The old nanny who was in charge of looking after Mo Jing felt that the third prince was growing up now, so she also prepared a lot of meat.

Faced with meals that are complete in color, fragrance, meat and vegetables, Mo Yan is particularly comfortable eating.

But my heart is still in a trance, so, is my good day finally coming?

It's just that he didn't know why he missed the meal that the boy found for him last night even more.

Obviously those dishes are patchwork at first glance, but they make me feel very delicious.

The child knows that what he misses may not be food, but the warmth that that person gives him.

Today's matter, whether it is God's will or man-made, since I have an opportunity now, I must grasp it well.

Only by winning the emperor's grandmother's favor can he really stay here for a long time and gain her blessing.

The palace people on the side waited on this carefully, and the child behaved very decently from the beginning to the end.

This made the nanny who looked after him feel that the rumors were even more unbelievable.

No matter how you say it, the third prince is also a member of the royal family, so he behaved vulgarly just because of his foreign blood, as those palace people said.

After resting peacefully for a noon, Mo Ping left the queen mother's bedroom in good spirits, and went to practice martial arts in the school grounds.

Although the Queen Mother had already rested and did not come to see Mo Jing off in person, she told the people around her to take good care of the child in advance.

He also sent two capable father-in-laws to escort Mo Jing on the road.

Mo Yan knew in his heart that the Queen Mother was protecting him, and he was grateful.

He was a little more sincere about his filial piety for the queen mother.

He just walked halfway, but met Concubine Ling who was approaching aggressively.

Although he felt a little nervous about meeting this woman, Mo Yan couldn't help being taken aback when he saw her appearance.

In the past, no matter how poor the concubine Ling was, she would show off her beautiful attire, hoping for the blessing of Emperor Wen.

But today, even with a thick layer of face powder, it couldn't hide the bruises under her eyes.

Her hair was slightly disheveled, and the tiredness and anxiety in her eyes were hard to hide.

Mo Zhen took a step back subconsciously, wanting to stay away from this woman.

I didn't want to but offended Concubine Ling, and asked Mo Qin, "Where did you go after school today? Why didn't you go back to your bedroom?

" !"

Concubine Ling's attitude is very bad, but Mo Zhen is already used to it.

Only this time, as soon as she finished speaking, two father-in-laws stood out from behind Mo Jing.

One of them saluted Concubine Ling respectfully.

He said with a half-smile: "Greetings to Lingfei, the old slave is ordered by the Queen Mother to send the Third Prince to the school to practice martial arts."

"The Queen Mother should have sent someone to the Queen's Palace to inform him. Your Highness will be brought up by the Empress Dowager herself, without worrying about Lingfei Empress."