chapter 171

Mu Jin remembered that except for the first time after that day, they had been on the road these days, and they hadn't found a chance to be together well.

Realizing Jian Minghui's intention at this moment, Mu Jin would naturally not refuse. Thinking of the inventory he had stored in the system space, he snapped his fingers calmly, and in an instant the bed was covered with a row of small raincoats in various packages and colors.

With blushing cheeks, Mu Jin picked up a few boxes and shook them in front of Jian Minghui's eyes. Although his face was blushing shyly, his eyes couldn't help but he said excitedly: "Then, which one do you want to choose?" ?"

Seeing Mu Jin like this, the man felt so soft in his heart. He stretched out his long arms and hugged Mu Jin into his arms, not caring that the little raincoat was scattered everywhere.

With a smile on the corner of Jian Minghui's mouth, he put Mu Jin's ear in his mouth and lit fire around, saying vaguely: "I want to try everything, what should I do?"

Mu Jin felt a little distressed when he heard that there were so many of them. How can I try this once. It's just that before he could say anything, he was pulled into an endless vortex.

At the same time, in a certain city far away from the Pingcheng base, a figure flew quickly between the buildings.

The clothes on the man's body were not bright, and even looked a little tattered. It's just that his face is indeed perfect, handsome to the point of enchanting facial features, and waist-length black long hair. Red eyes, sharp nails.

His movements are quick, but when he jumps between buildings, he walks on the ground. The sharp fangs were exposed, and the man looked at the distant scenery, but his expression did not fluctuate in the slightest.

He was unmoved by the unpleasant smells around him and the rustling sounds of zombies coming and going. Every time he passed through an area, the surrounding zombies could feel the powerful coercion emanating from him, and subconsciously avoided him.

The hunger feeling of emptiness lingers on his body all the time, but he has no interest in any food.

Occasionally, you can see the scenes of zombies dismembering living things. The sweetness of blood penetrating into the nose can indeed stimulate his physical appetite, but it makes him feel sick even more. He disdains such food.

He didn't know who he was, nor where he came from. He only knew that when he woke up, he already possessed very powerful strength. It seems that there has been some guidance in the dark, and he always feels that something important seems to be missing in his life.

He has been looking for it since he woke up. It's just that after such a long time, I still haven't found it, and I don't even have a clue. So he kept running from city to city, just to find the existence that could make his life complete.

However, after such a long time, he still couldn't find it. Somewhere, there seemed to be a voice telling him that maybe he could find the existence he wanted in those places where human beings gathered.

Occasionally, a picture would flash in my mind, it was a tall man standing beside me. That man also has a pair of ruby-like eyes, exquisite and penetrating red, so pure that every time he thinks about it, his heart that has long been dead seems to beat again.

So, is what I'm looking for the person who appeared when a scene kept flashing in his mind? Why would I separate from him? Where exactly is that person?

No one knew his answer, the long-haired man stood quietly on the roof and looked into the distance. Sniffing the breath in the air, following the smell of human beings, and continuing to the direction where human beings gather in the next city.

In the next period of time after Mu Jin returned to the Pingcheng base, he and Jian Minghui decided to take a good rest after confirming the members of their team. After all, after the apocalypse, they were exhausted all the way, and they really needed to replenish their physical strength.

Mu Jin himself is a person who doesn't like to be lively, so he simply stays at home with peace of mind. Occasionally, I would go to the cafeteria with Jian Minghui to get some ingredients, and return to my room to study cooking skills.

Those who have a good relationship with them in the team will occasionally come to see them, chat and have fun, but most of the time they live a two-person world that is sweet and sweet.

For Jian Minghui, such days seem to be in heaven, where he spends every day with the person he likes, carefree.

Although after resting for a while, the team they formed went back outside the city to collect supplies and clean up the zombies. But it was not a difficult task for Jian Minghui, who had broken through the fourth level and even faintly touched the edge of the fifth level.

Now the strongest zombie has just reached the third level, and the strongest known supernatural beings among human beings, such as Jian Mingyuan and Lou Bin, have only reached the peak of the third level. So Jian Minghui knew in his heart that he had actually become an invincible existence except Mu Jin.

However, he knew that the reason why his abilities could improve so quickly had a lot to do with Mu Jin's constant use of his divine sense to help him cultivate. Whenever Mu Jin uses his spiritual consciousness to enter his brain to help him sort out his mental abilities, Jian Minghui can feel that his abilities have increased a little compared to before.

He was grateful to Mu Jin in his heart, and loved him deeply, seeing his sweetheart caring so much for him, he was extremely satisfied. I just feel that the days after living together with Mu Jin are much happier than before the end of the world.

If the arrival of this desolate and terrifying end of the world was just for him to meet this person. So to say something outrageous, he is even grateful for the doomsday. Because for him, no one in this world is more important to him than Mu Jin.

After getting up in the morning and quickly making breakfast, Jian Minghui skillfully brought the breakfast back to the house. Naturally, she hugged Mu Jin, who had just opened her eyes, into her arms, and gently massaged his waist.

Watching Mu Jin eat the food placed in front of him bite by bite, and even turned around to feed himself a bite from time to time, Jian Minghui couldn't hold back the smile on his face.

Sometimes Jian Minghui himself even felt that Mu Jin's temper was a little too good, and he almost got what he wanted when facing himself. If it was said that on the way to the Pingcheng base before, Mu Jin thought that the danger on the road would be more restrained, so now he is totally indulgent to himself without a bottom line.

If he really didn't know what to do, he might break Mu Jin's body. But even if I try my best to restrain myself, the taste of the person in my arms is really good, even if I try my best to restrain myself from eating, I can't help but lick it twice.

Last night, she was tossing hard again, and Mu Jin seemed a little lethargic this morning. Seeing Mu Jin like this, Jian Minghui was both proud and guilty. Fortunately, for his own benefit, the man has practiced very powerful massage skills in a short period of time, which can be regarded as a little relief from the guilt in his heart.

It's just that they had just finished their breakfast when there was a knock on the door.

Jian Minghui put the tray on the low table beside him, lowered his head and kissed Mu Jin's forehead before going to open the door. After opening the door, I saw that it was someone sent by the base, saying that they were looking for the captains of each team to attend the meeting.

For example, the more powerful people in the base have formed their own teams, and among these teams, the strongest ones naturally include Mu Jin and Jian Minghui's team. Jian Minghui and Mu Jin exist as the captain and vice-captain respectively.

Originally, the supernatural beings who belonged to the Pingcheng base in the team hoped that Mu Jin could serve as the captain, but Mu Jin has a lazy personality. His own man had to be used again, so he became lazy and asked Jian Minghui to take care of things.

Jian Minghui looked at Mu Jin's small appearance acting like a baby in private, and naturally wanted the stars for the stars, and the moon for the moon.

At the beginning, the people in the Pingcheng base in the team still had some dissatisfaction with Jian Minghui. Thinking that his man's strength had risen, Mu Jin stopped hiding and signaled Jian Minghui to show them something.

As soon as the spirit of the fourth-level peak came out, those who wanted to trouble Jian Minghui immediately found that they couldn't use their supernatural powers in front of Jian Minghui.

Even if Jian Minghui meets someone with a high value of force, if Jian Minghui stabs him with a single mental force, the opponent's head hurts and he can't continue. This group of people was beaten up by Jian Minghui before they were completely subdued.

They didn't know how to judge the level of this mental ability, but they knew in their hearts that Jian Minghui's current strength was very strong.

Afterwards, they found out that such a strong Jian Minghui took good care of their boss, as if he was already a twenty-four filial and good veteran, so they didn't dislike Jian Minghui any more, and decided to obey him obediently.

Anyway, he couldn't beat them, but Mu Jin could happily give them a smile when they listened to Jian Minghui's words.

Sometimes in the severe environment of the last days, people need a spiritual belief. In the original Pingcheng base, the original owner was like a hero in the hearts of most supernatural beings. Therefore, when facing Mu Jin, many people will inevitably bring some mentality of blind worship.

Mu Jin accepts the worship of these people with peace of mind. On the one hand, his own strength is indeed strong enough. On the other hand, making those people afraid of themselves can save a lot of trouble, so why not do it?

However, it may be that these days are too comfortable. Both Jian Minghui and Mu Jin have completely forgotten about the need to go to the headquarters of the base for a meeting. As the captain and vice-captain of the most powerful team, they naturally have to go all over.

Although there are less than twenty people in their team, due to the leadership of Mu Jin and Jian Minghui, the strength of these twenty people is enough to surpass those large teams of hundreds of people.

After entering the conference room, Mu Jin saw several familiar faces. Jian Mingyuan arrived at the meeting room early, and he also created his own team. However, most of the people in the team he leads are the group of people who came out of B University with them before.

Those supernatural beings who came out of B University, after a long journey and confrontation with zombies, their strength can be considered pretty good.

Of course, the most elite characters were almost all included by Jian Minghui, and Mu Jin didn't care about the other dispensable characters. As for the one standing beside Jian Mingyuan, they were very familiar with Wei Xuezhen.

Jian Mingyuan and Wei Xuezhen nodded to Mu Jin and Jian Minghui after seeing them, and Jian Mingyuan seemed hesitant to speak. It's just that it's not appropriate to say anything now. Naturally, we have to hold a meeting first when everyone is here.

The special person in charge recruited the captains of these teams only to assign the order of the teams that need to find supplies and clean up the zombies next, and everyone does it in turns.

Of course, in addition to this, there are other tasks that can be received, or you can apply to search for materials by yourself. Taking the initiative to search for supplies is more similar to doing private work.

In this case, only 20% of the searched materials need to be handed over to the base, and the rest can be owned by themselves and distributed by the personnel in the team.

When Jian Minghui heard the terms mentioned by the person in charge, he felt that they were very reasonable. However, he also thought that the leader of this base was Jian Zhengqing, and felt that this should be the case.

After all, Jian Zhengqing himself is a very capable and disciplined person, so entrusting these matters to him, naturally everything will be managed by him and the people below him with great care.

After the end of the world, those clichés have long been out of fashion, so meetings are mostly dry. I don't deliberately procrastinate with long speeches, and everyone can leave after the tasks are assigned.

After leaving the conference room, Mu Jin saw a familiar figure at the door, that was Qian Zhenzhen who followed the ordinary people's convoy to the Pingcheng Base earlier.

When Qian Zhenzhen saw them coming out of the room, she immediately went up to meet them, hugged the arm of the captain of a team that was meeting with them, and left with that person with a coquettish smile, as if she hadn't seen the wood. The appearance of Jin, Jian Minghui and others.

Seeing this, Mu Jin raised her eyebrows, thinking that this Qian Zhenzhen was quite capable, and she had already hugged a thigh in such a short period of time.

The strength of that supernatural person in the Pingcheng base is only moderate, but the team he leads is the largest, and he can be regarded as having a certain right to speak in the base. Qian Zhenzhen was able to win his favor, which seemed to be considered smart.

The team that Mu Jin and Jian Minghui belonged to was assigned a short time to go out of the city to search for supplies, and he was not in a hurry to find his team members so soon. Anyway, he was familiar with this group of people, and he was very familiar with them in all aspects. rest assured.

So Mu Jin simply wandered leisurely with Jian Minghui on the road, chatting about what to have for lunch.

Unexpectedly, after walking for a long time, she heard shouts from behind. Mu Jin turned her head and saw that Jian Mingyuan, who was left by the person in charge to talk alone, had already caught up with them.

Jian Mingyuan was relieved when he saw Mu Jin and Jian Minghui stop and waited for him, and hurried to Jian Minghui before stopping. It's just that they actually face to face, Jian Mingyuan was at a loss for words again.

He is not good at words. He has been wanting to talk to Jian Minghui for so long, but he has never known how to speak. Just now, he caught up with Jian Minghui on a whim.

At this moment, seeing the two people opposite him looking at him in silence, Jian Mingyuan took a long time before bowing deeply to the person opposite him, and sincerely said: "I'm sorry." Over the years, although

he intentionally or unintentionally He ignored Jian Minghui, but he also had real feelings for Jian Minghui. After all, they watched each other grow up together, and Jian Mingyuan really regarded Jian Minghui as his younger brother.

Ruo said that the relationship between the two was a little tangled because of some misunderstanding, but now that Jian Mingyuan learned all the truth, there was only regret in his heart, and he deeply felt that he was sorry for Jian Minghui.

But now Jian Minghui doesn't mind. After having Mu Jin, he doesn't care about other things.

But there is always a coincidence, the location they are passing by now happens to be a field. In the last days, resources are scarce, and the area of ​​the Pingcheng base is not small. In addition to collecting materials outside, the Pingcheng base is naturally trying to grow some food and vegetables for the people in the base to eat.

Among them, some of the most labor-intensive but least cheap labor are those who have made mistakes and need to be reformed through labor.

This time today happened to be during the lunch break, and those who were reformed through labor were sitting in the fields to rest, including Chen Shuyun.

Chen Shuyun has lost an arm now, but after some days of self-cultivation, he has recovered. The wound still hurts, but no one will take pity on her, so she still has to do heavy work every day.

After losing an arm, Chen Shuyun's life became extremely difficult. And those who were punished like her, how could they be good men and women.

Even with Jian Zhengqing and Jian Mingyuan taking care of her in the dark, compared to others, Chen Shuyun is only able to eat enough, and she still has to do the hard work.

Everyone has their own quota for farming. The people above saw that Chen Shuyun was a weak woman with a broken arm, so the quota for her was already very low. However, even so, for Chen Shuyun, who was pampered before the end of the world, such workload almost cost her half her life.

Chen Shuyun was sitting in the field and eating the roasted sweet potatoes, feeling extremely sad. At this moment, she didn't even reflect on the wrong things she did in the past.

She only hated that Jian Minghui couldn't be killed with so much effort, and that Mu Jin had been fighting against her all the time, and she suffered such ordeal because she was exposed. I just hope that something unexpected will happen to the two of them when they are on a mission. It is best to be surrounded by zombies and kill them.

But this is just Chen Shuyun's idle thoughts to vent her anger. Naturally, what she wants most now is to get rid of this difficult situation. So when she was eating the sweet potato in her mouth, she raised her head and saw Jian Minghui and Jian Mingyuan standing not far away, she immediately became excited.

Chen Shuyun felt that this was her chance, so she rushed over quickly while the guards were not paying attention, knocked away the female supernatural being guarding the fence with her best strength, and rushed directly in front of Jian Minghui.

She begged Jian Zhengqing and Jian Mingyuan countless times before, but they didn't get her out of here. So now Chen Shuyun doesn't count on the father and son anymore. She puts all her hopes on Jian Minghui, thinking that if Jian Minghui forgives her, maybe she doesn't need to suffer here anymore.

Chen Shuyun wanted to hug Jian Minghui's thigh, but Jian Minghui's current ability improvement is naturally much sharper than ordinary people, so he turned sideways so that Chen Shuyun jumped into the air and fell to the ground.

So Chen Shuyun simply fell to the ground in this posture, and apologized to Jian Minghui crying: "Minghui, Minghui, I really know that I was wrong. It's all my fault. I misunderstood Zhengqing. I thought You are the child of a woman outside, so he treated you like that in the past and hurt you so many times.

But now I really know that I was wrong, please give me a chance to make up for my mistakes, if I will definitely make up for it in the future Yours!"

Jian Minghui saw that woman who used to be aloof and domineering in front of him, now lying on the ground disheveled. Yelling at himself with tears streaming down his face, like a shrew, but without any expression on his face.

The people next to him didn't know what happened. They saw a woman kneeling in front of a big man, crying and kowtowing desperately.

People always sympathize with the weak, especially Chen Shuyun, who looks so miserable without an arm. Even though he saw Mu Jin beside Jian Minghui, he couldn't stop pointing at Jian Minghui in a low voice.

However, Jian Minghui was still unmoved by this. He was never a generous person, nor did he really care about other people's opinions.

Others have not suffered what he said, suffered what he suffered, and experienced his humbleness and helplessness, so why should he be magnanimous? Why should he forgive this woman who hurt him and wanted to kill him again and again?

It's just that Jian Minghui doesn't explain, but Mu Jin can't stand the person he loves being misunderstood.

Seeing that Jian Mingyuan tried to help Chen Shuyun repeatedly, but was pushed away by Chen Shuyun, Mu Jin sneered at Chen Shuyun with a sarcasm on his face. "Isn't it too late to apologize now?"

"When Minghui was young, did you ever worry that he was just an innocent child who couldn't fight back, and when you let him starve and starve? When he hit or scolded, did you ever think that he didn't do anything?

Everything is just an excuse to rationalize your viciousness. To put it bluntly, before the end of the world, how many opportunities do you have to prove that Minghui is It's not Jian Zhengqing's child.

There are many scientific methods, but you didn't do anything. It's because you don't care whether the child is Jian Zhengqing's or not. What you care about is Jian Zhengqing's attitude. This child also has the right to inherit the property.

Jian Zhengqing attaches so much importance to Minghui, so he will definitely be taken care of by Jian Zhengqing, and even the distribution of his property in the future will infringe on your interests, so you will regard Minghui as a You are a thorn in the side. If you were really kind at the beginning, you wouldn't be able to deliberately take out

zombie meat for our entire small team to eat in the last days when human beings are dying.

Even if those who are able have a certain resistance to the zombie virus, they are not completely immune, your actions are enough to kill us all." The

last piece of fig leaf was mercilessly torn off by Mu Jin, Chen Shuyun's face The last time was red and then white, and I even forgot to cry and splash. After the people around heard the truth from Mu Jin, they were even more shocked. They didn't expect this woman to be so vicious.

Not only did he once hurt a child who was helpless, but he also mutilated his compatriots for his own selfish desires in the last days, so he should be killed quickly. It was kindness to keep her life.