chapter 189

At that time, Mu Xiong saw that Mu Xuan was very close to other men, and looked very intimate. The behavior of the two was ambiguous, and Mu Xuan also smiled happily. Although Mu Xiong was sad, he thought that it would be fine if Mu Xuan was fine. Now that he was disabled, he didn't want to entangle him any more.

Who knew that Mu Xuan would have discovered him because he made a noise because of his small and inconvenient legs. It's just that he didn't expect Mu Xuan to be a little panicked after seeing him and didn't want to face him.

The people around saw the clue and asked Mu Xuan who she was. Mu Xuan still denied it and pretended not to know her, which made Mu Xiong feel very sad.

In fact, he should have known a long time ago that Mu Xuan didn't really like him at all, it was just to let him help her escape from the plain tribe. Therefore, I can't blame others for my current result.

Thinking of this, Mu Xiong smiled self-deprecatingly. He was willing to risk his life for Mu Xuan, but now he was left with a crippled bamboo basket to fetch water in vain.

Seeing Mu Xiong's slumped look, Mu Jin can almost guess why. After all, he had heard the people of the Pingshan tribe gossip about the scene before, but they didn't know what kind of relationship Mu Xiong had with Mu Xuan.

Speaking of which, in the original plot, the heroine also met Mu Xiong who was lame on one leg. But her attitude towards Mu Xiong is completely different from the present one. In the original plot, the heroine not only sympathized with Mu Xiong very much, but also helped him everywhere in life, which made Mu Xiong even more devoted to her.

However, Mu Xuan's change is also within Mu Jin's expectations. After all, in the original plot, when the heroine meets Mu Xiong, it goes smoothly, and there are already several high-quality men around her who obey her.

And she has become famous in the Pingshan tribe by virtue of planting and animal husbandry, so naturally she doesn't mind taking in another handsome lame guy. After all, even though Mu Xiong is lame, his face is still very handsome.

But now Mu Xuan is just an unknown woman. And as the reputation of Mu Jin and Wu Po is getting better and better, the followers around the heroine can't see any other shining points of the face on the heroine.

Gradually, they learned about Mu Xuan's high-mindedness and arrogant character, and they gave up one after another.

The number of followers around the heroine is not only small, but the quality is also not very good. Under such circumstances, she naturally didn't want Mu Xiong, who had already crippled one leg, to pester her.

Mu Jin has no impression of Mu Xiong, he only knows that he has good strength, but he has always liked Mu Xuan. But it seems that now the other party already knows Mu Xuan's true face, so Mu Jin doesn't mind helping Mu Xiong.

Seeing Mu Shan chatting happily with the chief of the Pingshan tribe, Mu Jin took Wu Po to Mu Xiong's side, and asked him in a low voice: "What's wrong with your leg?

" It was the first time he had seen Mu Jin for a long time, and he had heard other people say that Mu Jin had changed a lot, but he didn't expect that the other party had changed so much.

Speaking of which, Mu Xiongzhong still feels very guilty towards Mu Jin because he took Mu Xuan away, but seeing that Mu Jin has now found a very good partner, he finally feels a little better in his heart.

After Mu Xiong saw Mu Jin, he tried his best to smile at him, and replied: "I was hurt a little, and then it became like this."

Mu Jin nodded when he heard this: "Do you want yourself Is your leg getting better?"