chapter 64

It's a pity that those eyes are too empty, if there is more expression in them, I don't know what kind of style it will be.

But then, Wen Renhong was surprised to find that there seemed to be some food residue in the corner of Mu Jin's mouth.

The doll looking at the other party has no expression on his face, but the corners of his mouth have the appearance of pastry crumbs, as if he was a child who was caught stealing food without knowing it. A smile flashed in the man's eyes, and he said to Mu Jin, "Just now, were you eating?"

Mu Jin was stunned for a moment, but still nodded to Wen Renhong. Then he heard the man on the opposite side ask him: "What are you eating, show it to me."

Mu Jinyiyan took out the leftover milk cake in his arms and opened the oiled paper bag.

Wen Renhong saw several pastries lying quietly in the greased paper bag, one of which had a small tooth mark on it. By coincidence, the man picked up the bitten pastry, put it in front of his nose and sniffed it gently. There is a sweet aroma, which inexplicably makes people feel a little salivating.

Open your mouth and take a bite, the mouth is soft and the taste is good. It is obviously a common pastry, but somehow, after eating it, there is a familiar feeling, and even a little warmth flows in my heart. Just realizing that it was bitten by Mu Jin, the man's body froze for a moment.

Speaking of which, Wen Renhong has always been very defensive. If it is not necessary, he never likes to have more contact with people, let alone eat something that others have bitten. It's just that he ate the food of his hidden guard very naturally just now, it seems that he subconsciously felt that it was logical to do so.

Even now I still want to smash my mouth and have a good aftertaste. Struggling for a moment, the man didn't show his face, but ate all the cakes in the grease bag in three or two bites.

Surprised that he was so greedy, Wen Renhong coughed lightly, pretending nothing happened, and took another sip of wine. I just feel that fortunately the hidden guards are taciturn, otherwise no matter what Mu Jin said now, I'm afraid he would feel a little embarrassed.

Mu Jin had already finished the wine in the glass, so he naturally didn't care about a few cakes with his man, and even took it for granted that he likes milk cakes.

Because after passing through so many worlds, although men in every world don't like sweets, they only like milk cakes or similar foods. Maybe it's also related to the fact that in the first world, the food I gave Mo Jing for the first time was milk cake.

In each world, some small habits they develop will be unconsciously carried to the following world. Let Mu Jin feel that even if his lover loses his memory, subconsciously he is still the person he has lived with for several lifetimes, and their relationship has never changed.

After putting down the wine glass, Mu Jin pulled up the face towel again. For some reason, after seeing the other party's lovely face being covered up, Wen Renhong felt a little pity in his heart.

It was the first time for him to be so close to Mu Jin, and he always felt that he could smell a good smell from Mu Jin. Unconsciously moving his nose, he told Mu Jin, "Come closer."

Mu Jin obediently stood a little closer, and saw the man taking a deep breath on his body.

Wen Renhong knew that it was a lotus leaf fragrance, which seemed to be mixed with some medicinal fragrance, with a hint of bitterness, but it smelled particularly pleasant. Obviously he hates the smell the most, but somehow feels that the smell of this person is a bit addictive.

He could still tell if it was incense, so since it wasn't incense, could it be the body fragrance of the person opposite?

I couldn't help but took a deep breath again, for some reason, after smelling the scent on Ying Shiyi, I actually felt a sense of comfort all over my body.

This is the first time Wen Renhong has realized that the original fragrance is not only disgusting, but also has such a refreshing existence. Wen Renhong, who thought he was secretly smelling it for a long time, finally realized what he had done.

The man immediately turned dark, feeling that his behavior just now was a little unreasonable. Looking carefully at Mu Jin beside him, it seems that this hidden guard of his own really has a lot of special features.

He poured two more glasses of wine for Mu Jin to drink, and saw that although the other party drank the wine obediently, he still remained silent, his eyes were empty like a puppet. After a while the man becomes bored. And in addition to being boring, I always feel a little pain in my heart.

As if unwilling to see the reaction of the person opposite, the man rubbed his sore forehead, waved his hand and let Mu Jin go down. Then he drank a jug of wine by himself, lay down on the bed and fell into a deep sleep.

That night, Wen Renhong rested very well because he smelled a lot of Mu Jin's breath and ate the pastries he had bitten, which had a certain calming effect.

For so many years, he has not slept so soundly like last night for a long time, and he still didn't wake up when the sun was high the next day. After waking up, I feel refreshed, and my spirit is much better.

The little guy who ate milk cake secretly in the room last night couldn't help flashing across his mind, the man knew in his heart that the dark guard didn't have his own fixed meal time. So usually they will carry some food on their bodies, and eat it when it is convenient, and it will not affect the running of errands for the master.

The tip of the tongue seemed to still have the sweetness left by the pastry last night, and ordered the people outside to prepare breakfast. After thinking about it, they asked them to prepare two more baskets of buns. After I finished eating, there was still a lot left.

The man knocked on the table twice, and said unintentionally, "Ying Shixi, finish eating the rest before you follow." After the other party finished speaking, he left the room as usual.

After Wen Renhong left, Mu Jin showed up. Looking at the remaining soup dumplings and side dishes on the table, the smile flashed across his eyes, he quickly picked up the steamed buns, and ate them with big mouthfuls.

The food in the palace is good, and the soup dumplings are all the flavors I like, and Mu Jin is very satisfied. After all, since he came to this world, he has always existed as a secret guard, and the food of the secret guard is obviously not that good, mainly to satisfy his hunger.

Even though there are a lot of delicacies inside and outside the palace, because Mu Jin needs to be by Wen Renhong's side all the time, he has no chance to feast on them at all.

Without paying too much attention, Mu Jin wiped his mouth with his sleeve after eating and quickly left here, rushing to Wen Renhong's side.

At this time, Wen Renhong was in the study not far away, frowning with a Go piece in his hand, drinking tea while playing chess with himself.

Sensing another familiar aura in his room, the man's face softened a little.

In recent days, the man has been dealing with the matter of the fourth prince Wen Renhui. The dark thread of what to do has already been buried, and the direction of the incident is developing according to the direction planned in his heart. He just needs to wait quietly for a result.

Two days ago, the smell of gunpowder and gunpowder in the court hall was quite strong, and I was a prince after all, and I didn't want to be involved in it and stand in line, so Wen Renhong simply caused some trouble, and did something unethical during the sacrifice. The foolishness made the emperor furious, so he asked himself to reflect on himself at home.

Anyway, I am ignorant in the eyes of others, and it is inevitable to make mistakes. This kind of unintentional fault is not serious or serious when you reflect on it at home for a month or two. It can just avoid going to the court and not have to face the troubles of the court.

But now the emperor is ignoring him so much thanks to Ying Eleven. Ever since the other party gave medicine to the spy sent by the palace, that spy has no choice but to take orders from the palace.

It may be that Wen Renda was relieved when he received the wind saying that he was the same as what outsiders saw, and there was no abnormality, so now he is focused on dealing with Wen Renhui.

Wen Renhong hid in the mansion without leaving home, and recently sent Lin Wei to perform other tasks. The information collected in the Feixing Building was also taken by other people and delivered to him.

It's just that although Wen Renhong has been staying in the mansion every day recently, Wen Renhong doesn't feel bored. Instead, he feels that he hasn't been in such a leisurely mood for a long time.

After throwing a white piece in his hand, the man suddenly said loudly: "Can you play chess?"

Although it seemed like he was talking to himself, Mu Jin knew that the other party was asking himself. So he replied to the man, "I'm not good at it."

"It's nothing, come and play two sets with me." As soon as Wen Renhong's words fell, Mu Jin fell off the beam.

Having seen the wooden brocade turned down from the beams many times, Wen Renhong really thought why he hadn't noticed it in the past. It seems that the beams are really the favorite place for the hidden guards to hide. It seems that even sleeping at night is sleeping there.

He handed the black chess piece box to Mu Jin, held the white piece himself, and after dropping a chess piece, the man said to Mu Jin: "Come on, it's your turn."

Mu Jin nodded after hearing the words, hesitated for a while A sunspot fell. It's just obvious that this move is not a good one for the endgame ahead.

Mu Jin is indeed smart, but he has never been interested in such things as chess and cards. If it's a simple backgammon, he can still play with the opponent for a while, as for Go, it's basically a mess. So soon, Mu Jin was attacked by Wen Renhong's moves and was powerless to fight back.

People say that playing chess is like watching people. Wen Renhong is clever in his moves when he can't restrain himself, and he is good at strategizing and overviewing the overall situation. How could a rookie like Mu Jin be his opponent. It didn't take long for him to lose three games in a row.

Unexpectedly, Ying Shiyi, who can perfectly complete any task on the opposite side, has no talent in chess, Wen Renhong chuckled in his heart. I am not ashamed at all to bully the small, but feel that playing Go is a little more fun.

Although the opponents don't say they are evenly matched, I'm afraid they are not even as good as those young children. However, because of this, the man felt that the person in front of him had become flesh and blood, not just a seemingly perfect tool.

After Mu Jin lost two more games, Wen Renhong called his servants to serve them some snacks. There happened to be the milk cake he had eaten last night in the dessert, which made the man feel a little satisfied.

Seeing that the eyes of the person on the opposite side finally got a little bright because of thinking about the chess game, the corner of Wen Renhong's mouth pulled up a small arc, and he gave way to the pastry in the direction of Mu Jin.

Of course Mu Jin knew what the other party meant, but as a hidden guard, he couldn't be too presumptuous, so he just pretended not to know, and didn't mess with the food in front of him at will.

Wen Renhong was not surprised when he saw this, it was just a temptation in itself. Seeing that the person opposite hadn't eaten any snacks, he tried one himself.

I just don't know why, but the milk cake he ate today seems to taste much worse than the one he ate at Mu Jin's last night. Although it is still soft and sweet, it always feels a little less flavorful.

Unable to frown slightly, Wen Renhong asked Mu Jin, "Where did you get the pastries you carried with you yesterday?"

Mu Jin didn't expect a man to ask himself this question suddenly, and replied truthfully, "It's the pastries in the palace. Yes, my subordinate saw that there were some pastries left in the kitchen yesterday, so he took some and put them in his pocket."

"Is that all?" Wen Renhong lowered his head and continued playing chess, thinking that if he said this, the other party should eat It's the same thing as the current one. But why is this milk cake not as good as the one last night? Could it be that the pastry chef in the kitchen has changed?

Naturally, a man would not ask the people below for such a trivial matter, suppressing a little unhappiness in his heart. He played two more games with Mu Jin, but suddenly became irritable.

Wen Renhong didn't want to play chess, so he stopped, resting his chin and quietly looking at Mu Jin in front of him. Seeing this, Mu Jin thought Wen Renhong was tired, stood up and wanted to hide again but was stopped by the other party.

"Wait a minute, eat these." Wen Renhong pointed to the pastries and instructed Mu Jin.

Mu Jin was stunned when he heard the words, but still pulled down the face towel, and ate all the cakes in good faith in front of Wen Renhong.

While eating, I still feel a little happy in my heart, after all, the dim sum in this palace has always been very good, and I like two or three kinds of dishes on the plate. This milk cake is not only soft but also rich in milky taste, which suits my appetite very well.

When Wen Renhong saw the cute face of the little guy in front of him again, he kept staring at him without trying to hide it. It's just that he found that what attracted him the most was not the face that made people feel good, but the occasional flashes of light in the eyes of the other party when they were eating pastries.

The pastry was stuffed into the mouth of the other party, and the cheeks of the other party were bulging like a little hamster, and his eyes were still shining when he was chewing. So, could it be that his hidden guard is still a hidden snack?

Maybe Ying Eleven actually likes these foods in his heart, but he doesn't eat casually according to the rules. He will only move if you order him to eat. It's just that even though it seemed that the other party was only following his instructions, the way those eyes lit up because of the delicious food was really indescribably attractive.

In an instant, the man's mood became much happier. It wasn't until the pastries in front of him were all emptied that the little guy on the opposite side disappeared in front of his eyes.

Seeing that there were no crumbs left in the three plates of pastries, Wen Renhong suddenly felt like laughing. It seems that this little guard at home has a big appetite. This pastry is easy to eat, I'm afraid I should prepare more next time.

Wen Renhong didn't realize that there was anything wrong with his behavior at all, and Wen Renhong lay on the couch with peace of mind, quietly enjoying the comfortable atmosphere, and soon fell into a dream again.

For some time afterwards, Wen Renhong, who was at home at home, seemed to find a new joy in Mu Jin. In addition to learning about the movements of the court through the news from the Yin Pavilion every day, the rest of the time is spent playing chess and eating cakes with his hidden guards.

Although the other party was always silent, Wen Renhong didn't care, and always felt that the days now were finally no longer as lonely as in the past.

For Mu Jin, this kind of life is naturally quiet and good, and he is already an old man, and he can't adapt to being by his lover's side.

He did not interfere with the development of the situation. First, the protagonist is still young and there are no major plot points. Second, the struggle in the court has been going on for a long time, and everything is a foregone conclusion.

Today's holy majesty has been deeply poisoned, and Wen Renhui and the empress have also been exposed. The situation in the court seems to be more intense than that shown in the original timeline. I just need to be a melon-eating crowd temporarily.

After all, he knew very well in his heart that Wen Renhong would definitely become the regent, and that would be the time for him to make his debut.

Speaking of it, although my lover became the regent queen, although he centralized and arbitrary, but I have to say that he is quite talented, and he has managed the entire Chiyue Kingdom very well. Moreover, they are capable of writing and martial arts, are decisive in situations and know how to use people well, so the foreigners with border talents have been afraid of Wen Renhong for many years and dare not commit crimes.

It was only after the little emperor wanted to regain his rights that Wen Renhong showed his ruthless side, and began to mutilate Zhongliang in order to eliminate dissidents.

I believe that these things will never happen if I am here, and Mu Jin is very satisfied with her identity now. Because people like Wen Renhong are really difficult to get close to, but I don't have such distress, because I am his most trustworthy hidden guard.

Mu Jin needed to protect Wen Renhong, so he had to stay by his side all the time. The two got along day and night, and became more and more familiar with each other.

Apart from having to accompany the prince every day to play Go, which he is not good at, Mu Jin is quite satisfied with his current life. After all, the food is good every day. Wen Renhong will order double the amount of meals and snacks for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and he will always leave most of them for Mu Jin.

This made Mu Jin feel flattered, and even though he couldn't say much because of his status as a secret guard, he felt happy in his heart. After all, there has never been much resistance to gourmet wood brocade.

Despite the deliberate appearance on the outside, Wen Renhong is a relatively quiet person in private. His favorite pastime is playing chess and reading, or drawing and practicing calligraphy when he has nothing to do.

Mu Jin didn't say much, just stayed by the side, and the two of them had a lot of tacit understanding day after day.

On this day, Wen Renhong planned to copy two calligraphy and paintings by famous masters. When Mu Jin saw the posture of the man standing in front of the table, he showed his figure without Wen Renhong saying much. He took the initiative to pave the pen, ink, paper and inkstone for his lover, and began to grind the ink.

Wen Renhong also felt that his secret guard was very caring, quiet, not noisy, but always made him feel happy and relaxed.

The man picked up the pen and was about to start writing, when he saw Mu Jin standing straight in front of him, he suddenly asked casually: "Eleven, did you have your own name before entering the life and death camp?"

Mu Jin was stunned for a moment, Thinking that the original owner was an orphan who was taken away by the life and death camp at the age of three, his impression of the past was already very vague. But I can still vaguely remember my own name, which is also called Mu Jin.

So he didn't hide anything, and replied to Wen Renhong: "This subordinate vaguely remembers that I was originally called Mu Jin."

"Mu Jin." Wen Renhong read it softly.

A magnetic male voice rang in his ears. He always liked his lover's voice, which was deep and deep. Especially when the other party reads his own name, Mu Jin always has an indescribable feeling in his heart.

"Which two words, come and write them for me." Wen Renhong put the pen aside and looked at Mu Jin.

Mu Jin didn't expect that her lover would suddenly make such a request, and she didn't refuse, she stepped forward and picked up the brush. It's just that when I wrote the pen, I changed my mind and finally wrote the words "wood" and "brocade" with a twinkle in my eyes.

The writing of these two characters is fairly regular. Although it can't be said to be ugly, it has no unique style of writing. It can only be regarded as being able to write.

The daily training in the life and death camp is all about martial arts and some life-saving tricks. As for practicing calligraphy, it is naturally impossible to have so much time for these hidden guards to practice beautiful calligraphy, as long as they can read and write.

Mu Jin's handwriting has always been beautiful, that's because he has lived in the world as a flower god for many years, and has traveled around the world to get acquainted with those famous teachers. So his poems, books, rites and music are not a problem, they are just writing a few words, so naturally they can't trouble him.

As for what he is doing at this moment, Mu Jin has other plans. During these days of getting along, he has already discovered that Wen Renhong is very happy to see him show his clumsiness. Whenever I see something that I am not good at, there will always be some interest on the other party's face.

Sure enough, the man was stunned when he saw what he wrote, and then the corner of his mouth curled up.

He walked up to look at the two characters he wrote and said: "This name is not bad, but you should practice more on your characters. After all, in the future, I don't want you to be just a secret guard. When the time comes, your characters will let you When the people below see it, they will laugh at you."

Wen Renhong's words are sincere, and after getting along with Mu Jin these days, the other party is really comprehensive and handy. It would be humiliating to be only a hidden guard.

Wen Renhong never concealed his covetousness for the world in front of Mu Jin, so he also thought about it, if he wants to reach a high position in the future, he will naturally need more helpers of his own. Obviously, Mu Jin is one of the good candidates.

Even Mu Jin's future position as a man has been carefully considered, and he thinks that he is good at punishment, so it is better to let him be an official of the Ministry of Punishment. He believes that with Mu Jin's ability, he will be able to do a good job.

After typing the two characters on the paper, Wen Renhong asked Mu Jin to try to imitate what he had written. Unexpectedly, the people around him were obviously smart, but it was a bit difficult for him to write. I imitated it many times but couldn't find a way. It is still the same as the original font, with no style soul at all.

Seeing this, Wen Renhong frowned, walked directly behind Mu Jin and stretched out his hand to hold the back of his hand, directly pressed his hand to pick up the pen, and taught him to write stroke by stroke.

While writing, explain to him how to write to make it look good. After writing it several times, the man felt that something was wrong, because some indescribable strange feelings arose in his heart.