13: 𝐾𝑎𝑐𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛

The real reason Kora accepted Nezu's invite? The dress code. Or rather lack thereof.

UA gave creative freedom. Meaning all she had to do was wear the standard uniform skirt and top. Other than that she could accessorise with basically anything.

Princeton could go suck a dick.

Kira clipped her hair back with a silver star hair clip. She applied eyeliner and brown eyeshadow, with a little bit of sparkly white. She put a matte lipstick on. Was it overkill for school? Yeah probably, but she liked putting on makeup and she had definitely missed it when attending Princeton. She had black tights with a few holes in them under her skirt. She also had a pair of doc martens with beads on the laces.

Kira looked in the mirror one last time and ruffled up the hair that wasn't clipped back. Then she grabbed her bag, a messenger bag with a bunch of collected pins on it Before heading out the door.

She was mildly worried about starting a new school. First off, Kira didn't do good with people. Second off, people at that school knew her already and she hadn't made the best impression on any of them. Thirdly, the rumor of her being quirkless would spread like wildfire. Especially with Iida and Momo in her class.

Nezu's solution to her quirky little problem was to just: Not say anything about her quirk. Not saying she's quirkless, not saying she's a mind-reader. Let people assume what they want.

She actually kinda liked this plan. Nezu had taken it up on himself to update her quirk in her medical records to: "confidential"

The only other staff member he informed was the school nurse; Recovery Girl.
He hadn't even suggested telling All Might.
Who was incredibly shocked when she asked him to sign her transfer papers. He also seemed to believe he'd have to watch over her all year to make sure she doesn't... Break.

Which was a major possibility.

With extreme training and possible future villain attacks she might not live to see the end of the year.

But she was willing to take that chance if it got her out of Princeton. Plus she'd be right under Aizawa.

Aizawa being the only pro hero she actually liked or respected. He was literally her hero. She really liked the guy, he was totally chill. He also seemed to be fond of her after that whole incident she went through as a kid.

Her skateboard flew over the ground as she pushed every so often. Until she got to the infamous UA hill. With gravity against her she had no choice but too take one of the busses up there.
She looked around, chunky headphones over her ears. A rock song from the 80s blasting louder than the thoughts of the people around her. Only a few spared her glances, everyone was preoccupied with themselves. The only ones who cared were people who hadn't seen her before and were questioning if she was a new UA student or not.

She ran to her classroom, just barely on time. Aizawa was standing there waiting for her with his arms crossed. "Late on your first day?" He grumbled.

"Only by like two minutes. I didn't know how long it would take to get here." She said, crossing her arms back.

"It's her guardian's job to get her here." He thought in slight anger. Aizawa had been worried for her after learning about the death of her parents. He seemed to be even more angry about how her current guardian was treating his duties.

Aizawa didn't seem to like All might much.

Kira smiled. "I can take care of myself." She said with a grin. "So what's the game plan? Do I just walk in and act like I've been going here for weeks?"

"Of course not, stay out here and I'll introduce you. They're not expecting this." Aizawa mumbled. "They're definitely going to question it, with the USJ incident only a few days ago."