94: 𝐷𝑒́𝑗𝑎̀ 𝑉𝑢

"KIRA!" Naomosa jogged forward from his car. He turned and saw Bakugou who frantically rubbed the tears out of his eyes.
"Oh thank God." The detective mumbled when he saw the boy, alive and well.

He grabbed his radio and put it to his mouth. "I've found Bakugou Katsuki. He's fine, taking him to the station now." He informed the rest of the group. Which Kira was just now realizing had probably been searching high and low for the missing person. "If you don't mind Bakugou, I'm going to need you to come with me. You too Kira." He nodded at her.

"You're still my responsibility. Who knows when All Might will be back in commission." He thought, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Everything is going to be alright."

"Yeah alright." Bakugou said with an eyeroll. Avoiding eye contact.

Kira looked over and saw the rest of their group about to walk away. Kira followed for a few steps and grabbed both Deku and Kirishima by the back of their necks.

The boys froze in panic, looking at each other and then at Kira who was between them.

"Tell no one of what you saw today."

Her tone was slow and serious, it reminded Deku of that punch in the face he had gotten earlier this year. Her hair was shadowing her eyes and she produced an intimidating aura.

"O-okay!"

"Yes ma'am!"

The boys both said nervously. They both knew what she meant. She was talking about the fact that her and Bakugou kissed and stuff.

Kirishima was really starting to think it was a mistake. A random impulsive display of passion or something.

Kira let them go once she knew they meant it. Then walked back to Naomosa and Bakugou. They walked back to the police car and Kira suddenly became very aware of the fact that she had not slept in over forty eight hours. Even during camp she didn't get a full night's sleep.

Kira slid to the side and leaned against Bakugou's shoulder. Sighing and immediately slipping into a deep sleep.

°.•.°•.°•.°

Kira stayed by Bakugou all day. Sitting curled up beside him at the police station, completely asleep almost the entire time.

Bakugou sat there silently. Complying with whatever the officers told him to do. Telling them all that he could. Answering all of their questions calmly and waiting for his parents.

They ran in less than half an hour after the teen arrived at the police station. Kira was leaning against Bakugou, snoring quietly as he was speaking with Naomasa.

"Katsuki!!" Mrs Bakugou yelled, looking around frantically when she stepped in.

"Mom." Katsuki choked out, trying not to cry. She looked worried, he could only imagine how horrified they had been when they found out he was missing.

"KATSUKI!!" His dad said, both of his parents running over. Kira jolted awake and looked around lazily. Pulling herself off of Bakugou so the boy could stand up.

He did and immediately both his parents wrapped their arms around him. Kira glanced up at the display of parental love.

She could only imagine that's how her family had looked when she had been reunited with them. She smiled softly and closed her eyes. The Bakugou family stayed embraced for a little more than a minute. Then Mrs Bakugou pulled back, tears in her eyes as she shook her son. "How could you do this to me?" She asked while sobbing.

"Oi! IT'S NOT LIKE I WANTED THIS!" Bakugou yelled back and his mom covered her mouth and sniffled.

"Oh thank God he's alright. He's still our Katsuki. I was so worried that they'd do something to change him. Or break him."
She thought, hugging him. "I know baby." She said. Hugging her teen son tightly. Her only son. Mr Bakugou turned to speak with the detective, shaking his hand.