58: 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟

A/N: To the people thinking I was gonna discontinue after last chapter... Who hurt you?

°.•.°•.°•.°

"Katsuki I'm a mind-reader."

°.•.°•.°•.°

Bakugou stared at her. Then scoffed. "No for real." He laughed. "What is it?"

"She's joking... Right? RIGHT??"

"N-no I'm not..." Kira put a hand to her head. "Please don't yell it, I'm not joking Katsuki listen-"

"I'm not-" He stood up and grabbed his head. "No... No!" Bakugou shook his head and looked up. "She's lying right... You can't hear this can you?" He stared at her and Kira gave a small, timid nod.

"Oh my God this whole time..." He looked at her and Kira almost felt sick with herself. She could see and feel his betrayal and confusion. "THIS WHOLE TIME?!" He Yelled as he started to actually comprehend this.
"You... But..." He stammered. He walked away from the beds few steps and shook his head frantically. "No... No..."

"Katsuki I'm sorry!" Kira said, standing up after him. "Really I understand I shouldn't have kept this from you but-"

"YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE KEPT THIS FROM ME!!!" He screamed, Kira took a step backwards at his volume.

"I know." She said, putting her hands up. "I know I shouldn't have. I'm sorry." She said calmly.

"This whole time..." He whispered. Wiping his eyes. "So Every time... Every time I shared something with you, every time I told you something. Everytime I trusted you. YOU KNEW THE WHOLE TIME?!? Before I even said anything?!"

"I...I..." Kira whispered. She didn't have anything to say to him other than sorry. "I guess so but-"

"REALLY?!" He asked turning around and then back. Grabbing the side of his head. His right hand flexed and then clinched. He was shaking and panting as he tried to figure out what he felt. What he thought. "SO YOUVE JUST BEEN DIGGING AROUND IN MY MIND?! A-AND WHAT? DID YOU THINK IT WAS FUNNY WHEN I TOLD YOU SOMETHING YOU ALREADY KNEW?"

"Katsuki of course not!!" Kira shook her head frantically. "It's not like that! Please calm down-"

"CALM DOWN?! HOW COULD I CALM DOWN??? YOUVE BEEN LYING TO ME SINCE WE FIRST MET!" He yelled. "And then you spout all of that shit about telling people things... You always told me that I could trust you!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TRUST ME?!"

"I do trust you Katsuki!" She said, stepping forward and touching his shoulder. Which was probably a mistake considering how mad he was at her. "I don't tell anyone about it-"

"YOU PROBABLY FUCKING SHOULD!!!"
He screamed, smacking her arm away. Her hand stung lightly but it wasn't anything significant hurtful. "YOU KNOW! LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WITH A QUIRK DOES?!"

"Everyone with a quirk like that tells people about it..."

Kira flinched back as he screamed at her. "Listen... Please just let me explain-"

"NO! YOU'VE HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO EXPLAIN!!!! YOUVE HAD OUR WHOLE FRIENDSHIP TO EXPLAIN!!!" He yelled, interrupting her. She pressed her lips together, trying to hold back her tears.

"I know." She whimpered, taking in a shaky breath. "I know..." she closed her eyes and a tear ran down her cheeks.

"Why the fuck are you crying?!" He groaned in frustration. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!! DON'T TRY TO FUCKING GUILT ME!"

"Katsuki I'm not trying to guilt you-"

"SHUT UP!!! Just shut up!!!" Katsuki said, rubbing his own eyes. "GOD! HOW?" He looked over at her with a glare. "How does it work?" He asked as though he was trying to put together what she knew about him. Trying to salvage his secrets.