88: 𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡ℎ

A/N: Extra chapter cus this one is short

Bakugou Katsuki was trapped.

Everything was cold and glassy. Bakugou could barely move an inch. He couldn't breathe, though he wasn't sure if he needed to or not. Regardless his lungs ached for air. His entire body was frozen in this cold glass.

He couldn't see, he couldn't inhale or move, not even his pinkie. He couldn't activate his quirk. Everything was completely dark, he was paralyzed. He didn't even know what happened.

One moment he was running with the group as they all tried to protect him. Like he needed protection. Even though Deku was completely broken he still talked on and on about how he was going to keep them all safe.

But after that everything went dark. Like he had passed out or something.

Suddenly everything came back all at once. The light of the outside was blindingly Bright, even though the sky was still dark.

There was a fire. The smell of smoke assaulted his senses as he tried to breathe in. The paralysis hadn't completely worn off. His body was still stiff.

But he could see and feel. Feel the tight grip of someone holding the back of his neck. Feel the cold of a familiar portal creep around his arms and back.

See the horrified expressions of Todoroki, Shoji, Tokoyomi and Deku.

"Shit."
He knew he was being taken and he couldn't fight it at all. He could just see. Deku bolted towards him, his broken arms hanging limply at his sides.

The idiot was about to run after him. Why? Bakugou was sure the guy hated him. At least that's how he acted.

"Stay... Back... Deku."

He barely managed to croak out those words before the cold darkness pooled around his eyes. The last thing he was was his old friend.

The last thing he thought about... Was Kira.

°.•.°•.°•.°

Izuku Midoriya wanted to die.

He had seen Kacchan. Watched as he sunk into the swirling black portal, a hand around his neck.

"Stay... Back... Deku."

Bakugou spoke to him in the last moment before he disappeared. He looked scared but he had warned Izuku. Tried to protect him with his last breath of freedom.

"Stay... Back... Deku."

Izuku ran anyways, though he didn't even know what he was going to do once he got there.

With both arms destroyed, he couldn't reach out. With broken bones who was he to try and protect Kacchan?

He would have done anything to go back in time. To be just a few moments faster. To be able to reach out to him.

To be able to take his place.

To be able to follow him into that darkness.

He fell through open air. The last thing he saw before falling into the dirt was the smirk of that scarred villain.

Midoriya hated him. All of them.

He hated himself for being too slow, too broken.

He hated the villains for daring to put their hands on his Kacchan.

He hated Todoroki for not grabbing that damn marble.

He hated compress for taking him in the first place.

He hated muscular for draining his strength.

He wanted to be angry at Kota for needing saving. But he couldn't do that. He knew Bakugou would approve of saving the kid over himself.

The only way he could think of to let out his anger was to scream. He screamed so loudly his lungs burned in his chest. His vocal cords strained and felt like they were about to shatter.

But he couldn't hear it. Everything was numb. His vision black, his hearing reduced to a constant ringing.

He passed out after he ran out of breath. He screamed all of the air out of his body. Every part of him was in complete and utter agony.

His body and soul ached.

°.•.°•.°•.°

Kira hadn't slept.

Not for hours. The possibility of peace of mind was ripped from her the moment she truly knew that Bakugou had been taken.

She knew before the police arrived and put out the fires. She knew before Aizawa walked out of the woods with a student from 1B on his shoulders.

She knew before she saw Midoriya's broken body and heard the whispering of his shattered spirit.

She knew before she stepped foot outside the building she had been forced to hide in.

The moment Izuku Midoriya let out that guttural scream. She knew he was gone.

She knew because she would have done the same. She wanted to produce a earth shaking scream but all of her breath was gone. She couldn't breath in. Her lungs weren't working. She was a corpse.

Her legs had given out. All thoughts were lost to her as a loud ringing sound took over her head. She couldn't hear anything. Iida tried to pull her up but she had fallen to her knees.

She knew.

The Villains were gone and so was Bakugou.

So was Katsuki.

They walked out onto the charred grass and looked out just as the sun's light began to grace them. Kira was miserable.

She could feel everything from everyone except herself. She wished she could sense her own emotions, read her own thoughts.

But she couldn't.

Kira would have rather died than be captured. Be kidnapped again. It was her worst fear, she would have killed herself before she let it happen again.

But right now Kira would do anything to take Katsuki's place.

She would trade her future for his. She would offer the rest of her life for him. Trade the rest of her days just to ensure his would be peaceful.

She would do anything to get him back

A/N: Ahhh my babiessss😢