14: 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑦

A/N: No one saw the first half of chapter 19. If you think you did you're crazy. So just forget about it okay?

(I'm gaslighting you)

Kira held her tray. She now had her biggest challenge yet.

The cafeteria.

She scanned the excessively large room. Looking for a place to sit. Preferably far away from anyone she knew. She had been approached by almost everyone in her class, but lied about having to go potty to get away from all of them.

Where could she sit that Iida and Midoriya wouldn't approach her? Unfortunately the two seemed to be close friends, they were sitting with a few other students from her new class. Iida saw her immediately, he had been staring at the door waiting for her.

She put on her headphones, this room was hell. She wanted to go outside but then it would be too easy for him to catch her alone and force her to talk with him. She looked around as he stood up. Where could she sit so that he wouldn't bother her? Who could-

She caught sight of a boy with spiked blonde hair. Sitting alone at a table made for about four people, close to the trash cans.
'Bingo.'

"Kokoa-"

Kira turned and walked off as though she hadn't heard Iida as he finally got close to her. She speed walked to her safe haven. Bakugou's table.

For some reason the entire class was scared of the boy. They didn't seem to want to get too close to him. But Kira was desperate and basically fearless anyways. Plus he was all by himself, she couldn't help but feel a little bad for the poor little guy.

She all but threw her tray down infront of him. He glared up at her, his mind was a stark contrast to everyone else around them. "What the hell- it's the stupid new kid. No wonder, no one has sat next to me since the first week." Images of a few other kids from their class sitting next to him on the first day of school flashed though his mind. The purple haired girl and a Pikachu looking boy. Along with a redhead who had introduced himself to her as Ejiro Kirishima.

They were now a few tables away.

Kira sat down across from him. "Hey Bakugou." She said simply. As though they had been friends for years.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He barked at her. She didn't finch, turning to her American meal. The cafeteria had a huge selection of food. From traditional Japanese cuisine to American cheese burgers and fries. Kira had opted for the second version.

"Eating?" She said with an eyeroll.

"Go away! This is my table!" He yelled, crossing his arms. "She'll just leave later once Deku talks to her. I don't want to get to know her like those other idiots."

"Really? I don't see your name on it." Kira said back. Looking at the surface as through genuinely trying to find his name.

"Fuck off!" He hissed. "Shoo!" He waved his hands at her like she was a pest.

"I'm not a stray cat bro. Chill out you won't even notice I'm here." She said, shoving a fry in her mouth. "Want a fry?" She offered.

"I don't want your fucking handouts." He grumbled shoving his own food into his mouth. "I like eating alone."

'No you don't.' Kira thought, taking a bite of her burger.

"She'll be gone by tomorrow. I see Deku staring already. He'll talk to her later, she'll be out of my hair." He seemed to be trying to convince himself that's what he wanted. Eyeing Kira with a glare as she shoved an ungodly amount of food in her mouth.
He looked like an angry caged animal. Like he was trying to scare her away with just a glare because he couldn't attack her physically.