90: 𝑀𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑎!

Bakugou was about fucking tired of these losers. All of them.

That freaky school girl who kept on staring at her pocket knife and blushing.

The lizard loser who was trying too fucking hard to be Stain. With his masks and his swords and his weird elegant language.

The burnt bastard that had pulled him through the portal and tied him up in the first place.

The weird top hat guy with the stupid mask.

That muscle chick who was wearing sunglasses inside for some fucking reason and that weird guy who kept on annoyingly contradicting himself over and over again, giving Bakugou a headache.

That foggy oddly polite warp gate villain that Bakugou should have killed at the USJ.

And of course Tomura Shigaraki.

The creepy man-child sat on a bar stool scratching his neck and watching the news. Bakugou absolutely hated the man, staring at his hands like he wanted to bite them off. The hands that had touched Kira. He had put his hands on her and literally scarred her for life.

Every time he even looked at the man in front of him he saw his best friend's face, contorted in pain that she tried to hide.

He wanted to fucking kill that bastard for everything.

On the TV was Mr Aizawa. Talking about him apparently. Bakugou wasn't really listening, he was thinking of a way to get out of here.

Kira would have figured something out. Kira would have read all of their minds and figured out a way to manipulate them into getting what she wanted.

But Kira wasn't here.

He was scared, last he heard they wanted her dead. He had no clue if she had gotten caught up in the attack or if she had made it to safety. They could have killed her for all he knew. They could have killed everyone for all he knew.

"Isn't that strange..." The leader mumbled, clicking off the TV after Aizawa and Nezu answered a pointed question. "The heroes are becoming the bad guys."

He turned, Bakugou couldn't really tell if the man was looking at him or not. With that hand over his face, concealing his eyes.

"They're not handling this well at all... So much criticism. But everyone makes a mistake or two right? It's not like they're supposed to be perfect..." The man mumbled with a few soft chuckles.

Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"Modern day heroes sure have it rough... Don't you think? Bakugou?" He asked.

Bakugou didn't answer, but the lizard man started talking instead. "Once a hero is paid to protect people, they aren't a real hero anymore. That is what Stain taught us."
He corrected his leader.

"A hero in this system only cares about money and glory." Shigaraki said. Bakugou just wanted the dude to stop yapping already. "So we want to pose some questions... What is a hero? What is justice. What makes society truly fair? Soon everyone will be asking... That's when we'll know we won."

The man got up and tilted his head, allowing Bakugou to see one red eye between two of the fingers of the gray hand clamped over his face.

"And you like winning... Don't you? Katsuki Bakugou?"

Bakugou stared and didn't say anything. This seemed to annoy the villain.

"Oh come on. Here I was thinking you liked to talk. You seemed very chatty at the sports festival." Shigaraki said with a frown hidden behind his hand.