44: 𝐹𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝐴𝑐𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠

"Fuck nuggets!" Kira yelled, grabbing the side of her face as pain shot through her body. She could hear Bakugou snicker at her and then felt a small wave of mild concern for her.

"Idiot." Bakugou laughed, holding her arm. "Did you just run into a fucking door?!" He asked, laughing at her still.

"Shut up." Kira groaned, hand on her head. Just over her eye there was already a bruise forming. "At least school is over." She mumbled with a pout.

"Let me see." Bakugou said, grabbing the side of her head. Kira lowered her own head and squinted at him. He studied the mild injury for just a second. "We're... Really close to each other right now." He realized. He was cupping her face and tilting it up to view her bruise better.

"What are they doing..."
A small far off stream of thought wondered. Probably from down the hall, Kira just ignored it. Eyes glued to Bakugou's as he studied her.

"I could... I could kiss her-"

"You're fine!" Bakugou said, shoving away.
"Idiot! Walking into a fucking door!" He snapped, looking everywhere but her face while laughing at her. Trying to mask his nervousness.

"Gee thanks." Kira mumbled, glancing away herself, a small nervous feeling bubbling in her gut.

"You should go to the nurse. Get an ice pack or some shit." He said with a scrunched up nose. "Maybe she'll give you a cookie."

"I do like cookies." Kira sighed. "Grab my bag from the classroom would ya? I won't be that long."

"Whatever, just watch where you're fucking watching alright?" He rolled his eyes at her.

"Aye, aye captain." She gave him a mock salute. "Who knew doors were so dangerous? I mean first Naomosa and now me."
Kira walked down the halls while Bakugou walked in the opposite direction towards the classroom.

Towards their classmates.

°.•.°•.°•.°

Midoriya stared for a beat at the two. Kacchan, his Kacchan was still with her. As usual. He was holding her face because the clumsy bitch had hit herself on an inanimate object.

The way he was holding her. The way he was looking at her. It made Midoriya so angry. He turned and walked to the class again, until he realized something. There were tears running down his face.

He rubbed at them and looked at the back of his hand. These weren't the fake fountain tears he forced out while acting. These were real, hot, stupid tears. He hated his tears.

He hadn't realized he had already entered the classroom. Looking up he saw several eyes on him. Half the class had already left, but there were still several people in there. He thought it would be empty by now.

"Deku!" Uraraka rushed over, seeing that he was crying. "Deku what's wrong? Are you okay?!" "He looks upset about something... What happened?!"

"O-oh yeah I'm fine." He said rubbing his nose. "Shit I gotta think of something... I'm just so mad right now I-" He didn't know if it would work. He didn't know if it was wise. But while Midoriya was fairly smart and overall conniving, he was also emotionally led and very sensitive.

"It's just that I..." He burst into tears. This time they were fake and forced. "I think..."
He sniffled and made sure he was loud enough to grab the attention of everyone.

Iida was there right next to Uraraka, clearly concerned for his friend. Midoriya knew he would be on his side in this story he was crafting. Uraraka too, but she was always on his side.