85: 𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘, 𝐷𝑜𝑑𝑔𝑒, 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘, 𝐴𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑘!

"OW!! Damn it that hurt!!" Kira whined, kicking at whatever she could reach.

"I can barely fight normally-" She ducked when she heard him think about kicking her. Barely dodging. "How and I supposed to fight like this?" She continued, panting.

Her opponent was Aizawa. He was actually going way easy on her, helping her warm up with one small twist.

She was blindfolded. Having to rely completely on her quirk to track him.

It was the opposite of her finals. Now she only had her quirk, being deprived of her sight.

"Once you master fighting without sight. Fighting with it will be easy for you. Plus this is to help you hone in your quirk." He said, throwing a punch. She blocked it with her arms and backed away. She was mostly taking the defensive, attacking without seeing him was too hard.

"What kinda twisted logic is that?!" Kira asked, stomping on his foot.

"How many people are within twenty feet of you?" Aizawa asked.

On top of attacking her Mr Aizawa was asking her questions about her environment. That she should be able to answer quickly with her quirk.

"Uhh..." Kira thought with a frown.

"Not fast enough." Mr Aizawa said, landing a punch on her shoulder.

"HEY! FIVE DAMN IT!" She yelled.

"Who?!" Aizawa asked running for another attack. He didn't have his scarf, wearing just a tank top to fight against the heat. His hair in a ponytail.

"You." She blocked his attack. "Midoriya and that tiger man... Hagakure and Shoji, but they just walked out of the twenty foot range." Kira listed off while dodging attacks.

"What are they all doing?"

Kira understood what Mr Aizawa was doing. He was training her to multitask with her quirk. Focus on what's going on right in front of you while also taking notes of your surroundings.

"You're fighting me. Midoriya and Tiger are doing some type of weird training that not even Deku understands. And Shoji is playing hide and seek with Hagakure." Kira noted with a frown. Sweat dripping from her hairline.

She was exhausted. She hadn't gotten much sleep at all last night.

Infact being shoved in the same room as ALL of the girls kept her up until four o'clock. Until she drug her sleeping bag into the woods and slept for two hours there before being tracked down by Aizawa and made to wake up.

"Close enough."
Aizawa thought in response to her answer.

They continued like this. He asked he randomly what each of her closest classmates were doing for their training and why it was beneficial for them.

He asked her what their current weaknesses were.

Jirou couldn't hear well because she was constantly stabbing her earphones into rock. Meaning a sneak attack would be easy.

Todoroki was somewhat vulnerable because he was trapped in a barrel. But an attack would be idiotic with the amount of fire and ice coming from him.

Hagakure was naked and exposed to the elements. If someone were to throw some type of dust or dirt over her her form would be obvious and she would just be a regular person.

Denki was temporarily braindead because he was strapped to a generator and testing his limits.

All of them were tired and in some type of pain. Which meant Kira was feeling all of their pain and all of their stress and all of their complaints.

It was fucking annoying.

Kira had fallen into a rhythm. Like an almost trance. Block, dodge, think, attack, answer.

"Now it gets harder." He thought and Kira groaned.

"HARDERR???" She whined.

"How many people are approaching to your left?" Aizawa asked.

Kira sensed a new group of people. "Twenty one. One b and vlad- HEY! How come they got to sleep in?!" Kira asked him, she turned to face him only to dodge a punch.

"How many can you read?" He asked her, shoving her down by her shoulders. Redirecting his attack after she dodged it.

Kira grunted and fell, rolling away and jumping up farther away from him.

"All but one- no two. I can read nineteen people." Kira grunted as she jumped up just in time to dodge again. "One thinks in too much English, the other is unreadable due to his genetic animal-like mutations."

"How do you know they're a he?" Aizawa asked as a test and out of curiosity.

"I've walked past him in the halls. Remembered that he'd be here and what his mind feels like-" Kira was cut off by a punch to the stomach. She coughed and jumped back, blocked the next attack with her arms.

"Weaknesses?" Aizawa asked.

"Currently or permanently?" Kira asked with a frown.

"All of it." Aizawa responded, Grunting when she took advantage of him answering a question for a change.

"He has bad eyesight. He's large but slightly clumsy, with poor depth perception when in full beast mode. The amount of hair on his body not only would be a risk of getting caught in a fight but also gives him a low heat tolerance. Making him sweat often so he's constantly dehydrated." Kira listed off, all while dodging Aizawa.

"How did you know all of that?!" Jurota Shishida asked from his spot in his group. Who could hear this entire conversation.

"What do they mean... Reading us?"
Another classmate wondered.

"She knew all of that and she can't even read him! Her quirk in action... Oh I want to try it again so badly."

"Hey!" Kira yelled. She could feel him getting closer. Both him and Aizawa closing in on both sides. Kira jumped over Aizawa suddenly and then kicked him in the back. Slamming him into Monoma behind her.
"Watch it copy cat." Kira said with a glare they couldn't see.

"Vlad, please control your students." Aizawa groaned. Standing up and pulling Monoma up by his collar. "Nice job though." Aizawa said to Kira who slipped off her blindfolded for a moment. "She's getting better. Quicker."

The sudden light was extremely bright and Kira almost felt like she preferred the darkness the cloth had provided.

She blinked rapidly and squinted at the people around her. Mr Aizawa and Monoma we covered in dust. Vlad was holding Monoma by the collar of his shirt.

"So I see you're telling people now." Monoma said with a smile. "Good for you."

"After the attack at the library I figured being transparent could prevent any father confusion in a life or death situation." Kira explained. Running a hand through her sweaty hair. "It's been... Interesting."

"You asked me to drive off a cliff yesterday."
Mr Aizawa recalled with a frown.

"You try being a mindreader. It's annoying."
Kira said with a groan.

"Is that an offer?" Monoma asked hopefully.

"No."

"A mind-reader?!" Tetsu asked her in shock. "Really?!? That's insane!"

"You just don't want me to be able to read your mind huh?" Monoma accused.

"I don't want you to have a panic attack caused by mental overstimulation and start screaming. You almost passed out last time." Kira frowned at him.

"So THATS what happened during the sports festival!!" Kosei said. "Though you had finally gone completely insane or something."

"He probably did, my quirk will do that to ya." Kira pointed out.

"Alright maggots." Vlad said.

"Enough talk, it's time to break yourselves!"