77: 𝑅𝑢𝑛

A/N: OooOo... We have a lot of interesting (longish) chapters coming up!

"YOU KNEW?!?!" Bakugou yelled staring at Kira. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!"

"It's not my fault!" Kira yelled back. "I told you he was gonna FAIL me Katsuki!" She said with an eyeroll.

"ME AND KACCHAN?! Oh I'm so excited - except that it's against All Might... We can't beat him- But maybe we can run away! No Kacchan won't go for that. He'll try to fight, I know him well enough. But I'm sure we can still pass!! He might make it a little difficult but he's Kacchan and that's what I love about him-"

He glanced over at Kira who stared into his very soul from the other side of group. Able to hear him through everyone else.

"I MEAN WHAT??!?! KACCHAN? EW I HATE KACCHAN!!!! I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT WITH HIM AND SEE HIM ALL SWEATY AND STUFF. NUH UH NOT ME!!" He screamed suddenly.

This has been going on literally since the day he found out about her quirk. BUT he hadn't tried anything. He knew he was in checkmate, one word from Kira about his twisted thoughts could definitely ruin him.

He kept wondering why she hadn't done it yet. Why she hadn't told everyone everything yet.

Kira wondered too. But even though Midoriya was literally human trash. His thoughts were still his own. Kira didn't feel right telling everyone everything.

And even if she talked about his past and his actual ACTIONS, that would bring up stuff about Bakugou that he didn't want anyone to know about.

She couldn't do that to Bakugou. Not just for the sake of slandering Midoriya. What good would that do anyway? Revenge wouldn't fix anything he messed up. Wouldn't heal Bakugou

But If Midoriya ever tried anything new. Ever tried to manipulate anyone any more.

She wouldn't hesitate to speak up.

But until then he could keep his little crush and his friend group. There's no way he could keep this up forever, he'll end up being his own downfall.

"Why are you staring at Deku?!" Bakugou glared at her and she turned her attention to him.

"Would you rather me stare at you?" She raised an eyebrow raise.

Bakugou huffed and rolled his eyes. "You couldn't have even given me a warning??" He hissed. He was pretty angry right now. At everyone.

At her for not telling.

At All Might and Nezu and Aizawa for planning it.

And at Deku for existing.

"And now Mr Aizawa would you please?"
Nezu asked interrupting them, pulling out a sealed envelope.
"Tell us who our mindreader will be facing?"

Kira turned her attention to them as Aizawa rolled his eyes and opened the seal of the envelope. Everyone was curious and most were glad that Kira was just as clueless as they had been.

The only group announced so far was Bakugou's, so even her partner would be a surprise.

Though Kira had an idea of who she'd be fighting and who with.

Aizawa pulled it out and looked at it. "Really?" He asked the principal that was sitting on his shoulder.

"Oh that's right haha!" The rat smiled.
Kira Kokoa and Denki Kaminari will be facing me~"

"Of course." Kira said with a frown.

She was teamed up with. And fighting against the only person she couldn't hear a single thought from. She would practically be fighting completely quirkless.