39: 𝐶ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

A/N: Chose this song for the screaming💜

"I AM GONNA COMMIT SCOOTER ANKLE!!"
Kira yelled in her mind, mocking her uncle's entrance. Her mind screamed mentally as she casually crossed her arms and leaned against the wall.
"Really dude... Why the grand entrance all the time? Can't you walk into a room like a normal person?"

"Ugh him." Bakugou thought. "Never meet your heroes..."

Kira appreciated Bakugou's support in disliking All Might. Though he did still respect the man's career, which Kira understood.

"Hello young heroes!!!" All might stood with his hands on his hips.

"He's so cool..."

"Daddy."

"I'll never get used to seeing him in person... He's super manly."

"Oh yeah, I need to update my fic about him..."

"Ahh, loud."

"I didn't even get to the tournament round in the festival... I'm really nervous..."

Kira yawned and sat on the grass by Bakugou's feet. She couldn't really even strategize until she knew who she'd be paired with. Kira knew realistically there was about... Six people she was confident she could at least get close to beating in a fight. That left about twelve individuals she couldn't beat. At least not easily.

Aoyama she could take easy. His quirk had a big drawback and he had a very limited amount of moves.

Mina was a Maybe. It was definitely be difficult but Kira didn't think it would take too many hard hits to take her out. But she'd have to be really careful of her acid.

Tsuyu was smart and agile. But in a situation like this where she wouldn't be able to climb or hide Kira could stand a chance. Though Tsu used her tongue as a long range weapon Kira didn't see why she couldn't use that to her advantage. Considering the tongue was still a part of her body.

Uraraka was an almost definite no. Kira could only fight by getting close to a person and all Uraraka would have to do to win was touch her. Then she would just float away. The only thing Kira could think to do after that would be hold onto the girl for dear life as some sort of anchor. But that plan had a lot of holes.

Ojiro and her would basically just fight have to hand. The guy would definitely win, he was a black belt and was double her size. Not to mention he had a whole extra limb.

Denki Kaminari would fry Kira's brains. Immediate K.O.

The only possible way she could beat Kirishima was by playing on his hesitation over the fact that she was a girl. But with his quirk and overall strength he'd beat her easy.

Satou and Shoji were the same as Ojiro. They were huge and could totally body her.

Koda she could maybe take... Maybe. Depending on what animals were nearby.

Jirou she could totally take. She knew Jirou wouldn't every want to hurt her and would probably just "accidentally" step out of bounds to let her win. Even if she didn't and she took the fight seriously Kira was so used to loud noises the only thing she'd have to worry about would be the sound waves.

Kira could last against Sero but probably wouldn't win. He had a long rage quirk and was very agile and strong. She would have a lot of trouble beating him.

Tokoyomi was a no, without a light source of her own dark shadow would overtake her in seconds.

Todoroki was an obvious no, so was Bakugou really. Though she might be able to last a little longer against Bakugou.