80: 𝐵𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐵𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑔

A/n: Imagine reading this and not following me. Total L if you ask me

With her headphones on tight over her ears and vintage rock music blasting Kira walked beside Bakugou and Kirishima. For some reason the class decided to do all of their shopping for the camp together at the local mall. Kirishima wanted bakugou to hang out and Bakugou wanted Kira to come. So now she was practically third wheeling on the two guys as they went through the camping sections and mens departments.

Kira had actually never gone to any sort of summer camp. In fact usually she spent summers completely alone. So she didn't really know what to expect. But everyone was thinking of campfires and bunk beds and scary stories with s'mores.

Kira didn't expect that to be the reality of this trip though. It was a training camp after all, and Aizawa was a very stern teacher. It would probably be really exhausting.

"Hey guys." Denki and Sero walked up as Kira's group passed the food court. They were on the second story by the balcony that overlooked the first level. Kira yawned, unimpressed by everything around her. She had already gotten all the items the list said she needed, now she was just here to hand out. Maybe buy some crap she didn't actually need.

"KIIRAAAAA!!!!!!!"

Kira yelped and grabbed her head. The shock of the sudden scream in her mind caused her to jolt forward in surprise.

"KIIRAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"You okay?" Kirishima asked as she held her head.

"Shit I don't even know if you can hear me." The voice said. She recognized the thoughts, which were being projected so loudly to her it felt like he was screaming in her ear. "Kira it's Midoriya. As much as I hate this... I need your help. Shigaraki is in the mall, he's holding me hostage. I can't cry out to anyone... He says he'll kill a pedestrian. So uh... I kinda... You know... Need your help... A little."

Kira gripped her hair and ripped off her headphones. Trying to hear everything better.

"Kira! Kira can you hear us?" Denki asked in concern. She was bent forward, gripping the table in front of her like her life depended on it.

"Shh." Kira whispered. Searching.

"We're by the fountain. He has his hand around my neck. One finger down and I'm dead."

She looked out and saw them. In the crowd, sitting by the fountain was Deku. Looking forward. Kira could only see the back of their heads but there was a hooded figure with their arm around his shoulders.

Kira grabbed Bakugou's collar. "Go find security." She told him. "Get them to clear the mall."

"Why?" Sero asked and Bakugou just nodded. Understanding that if Kira said to do this. It was important.

"Shigaraki is in the mall." Kira. She looked through her bags quickly. Looking for something. Anything that could help her in this situation.

"What?!" Denki asked. Backing up, the other boys looked at each other in horror and began looking around. "Sh-"

Kira covered Denki's mouth before he could start screaming his name. "Don't. You'll cause a panic. We can't let things get too chaotic." She whispered. "You guys go and tell them a notorious villain was spotted."

"Can you hear him?" Bakugou asked her.

She shook her head. "No not yet..." She whispered. "He has Midoriya. He's not letting him talk so he reached out to me with his thoughts." Kira explained. "Go."