63: 𝐵𝑜𝑦 𝑇𝑜𝑦

Kira left the classroom as soon as she could. After over an hour of sitting next to Bakugou for several classes as he tried to Either, NOT think. Or think really pissed off thoughts to distract her from his other more "private" thoughts.

She jogged away down the hall. Kira knew that Bakugou was going to have lunch in the library, a building a little ways to the east of the UA school building. So that was pretty much off limits to her. Plus she wanted to give him space. Kirishima would probably follow him there anyways, so she knew he wouldn't be alone.

Kira would rather die than be caught in that cafeteria alone. Because she knew far too many people would want her to sit next to them.

So she got a few snacks and a drink from the vending machine by the bathrooms and shoved them in her bag. Then she went to the stairs and started to climb it. All the way to the top.

At the top there was a ladder made into the wall that lead up to the top of the building. Far away from her classmates and their painful thoughts. She climbed it and unhooked the lock at the top. Which hadn't even been locked tight.

Then she was alone, at the top of UA high. Which was a very tall building, Kira pulled herself up to the roof and walked around it. There was a fence around it, probably intended to keep depressed students from jumping. Kira walked over and grabbed it while looking out.

Man you could see everything from up here. Kira wasn't scared of heights, but looking down still gave her a tiny nervous feeling. One of excitement though, not fear.

Kira walked away to a bench and sat crossed legged on it, shoving her first snack (which was beef jerky) into her mouth and pulling out her roughed up sketchbook. She pulled on her headphones and turned on her chill playlist. Sitting there sketching and keeping a vague eye on the clock so she was sure she had enough time to get back to class.

She sat there drinking an energy drink and sketching the skyline and what she could see from her point of view. Then she heard a few people's thoughts bubbling up.

She ignored it and kept sketching.

"Ugh I hate this ladder- hey wait. The lock isn't on, is someone else up here? That's weird."

"Haha his ass sticks up in the air when he climbs up. It's kinda funny."

"Why do I always end up following these idiots around? We're gonna get in trouble for this one day."

Two boys and one girl were coming up the ladder. Kira recognized them all from earlier. She had always kinda wondered why she never saw them in the cafeteria.

The door was pushed open and Kira didn't spare them a glance. The blond was the first to climb out, immediately recognizing Kira.
Then another boy with long black hair and a headband.
"AH THERE'S A PERSON UP HERE!!"
He thought, tripping his way out of the trap door.

Then a girl with red hair, carrying a bag with their lunches in it. "Oh? Hey I remember her."

"Hey Kira, it's been awhile. How's life with the 1A losers?" Monoma asked, walking up to her.

"Hell." Kira said, pulling her headphones down. "How's life in the second best hero class?"

"Hey you said you didn't believe in that!"
Yosetsu said, pointing at her.

"I don't. But it makes him pissy and I think that's funny." She nodded at Monoma who's eye was twitching.

"Alright, there's no need to be rude."

"Oh hey! You're that girl we met at the sports festival!" Kendo walked over. "Kokoa right?"

"Yeah, but you can call me Kira." Kira said with a nod. Closing her book, using her middle finger to keep her place.