20: 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔?

Kira looked at Bakugou with an eyebrow raised slightly. He was panicking, a lot but he was trying desperately to hide it.
"Where is it?! Where is it, where is it?!" He thought, looking through his bag.
"Just go sit by yourself! F-fuck off! I have to do something!" Bakugou said, glaring at Kira.

"What's wrong?" Kira asked. Stepping closer.

"NOTHING!!! GO AWAY!!"
He yelled waving her off. He was literally shaking, sweating as he threw his bag down to go through it. "I knew I shouldn't have taken them here. But She suggested taking it multiple times a day, I had to take them at school too. And now they're gone! I-I lost them!"

"Bakugou it's okay, what did you lose?" Kira knelt down by him. Putting a hand on his shoulder.

"IT'S NOT OKAY!!" He snapped. "GO AWAY!"
He yelled, dumping his bag out onto the floor of the hallway. Thank god they were the only ones here, Bakugou would be humiliated if anyone else saw his breakdown. He wiped his eyes.

"Hey, let me help. What are you looking for?" She asked, keeping her voice low and gentle.

"N-nothing! I-it's... It's not here." He breathed the words out like a gasp, looking around like he'd find it on the ground somewhere.

"Maybe it fell out of your bag?" Kira offered with a shrug. She started to fill his bag back up, setting his books inside as gently as she could and organizing his loose papers.

"When?! I-I would have seen... It was never out of my sight! Shit shit shit!" He gripped his hair and leaned forward. His breath was frantic and his eyes were wide open in panic.

Kira looked around, making sure there really wasn't anyone around. Her eyes caught on something, the door at the end of the hall. A face was peering through the thin rectangular window.

"The shock, the confusion... I love it so fucking much. I'd do anything to see that look on his face."

'Midoriya.'

She remembered his thoughts from earlier that week.

His face disappeared but the image of him smiling was burned into Kira's mind. Smiling at Bakugou freaking out over something missing.

"I need to take them. It's always worse when I don't take them." Bakugou thought nervously. Hands shaking and twitching.
"I need it I-I..." He stammered.

"Bakugou..." Kira said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Did someone take your medication?" She asked him quietly.

"What?!" He asked. Shaking his head. "Th-that's BULLSHIT! I-I don't... I'm not on medication." He lied. "How did she know?! I don't want anyone to know."

"It's okay, I don't care and I won't tell anyone. Listen, I understand not wanting people to know that shit. I've been on antidepressants for years. I know it's private, But you can trust me okay?" Kira said, looking him directly in the eye. "I promise."

He stared for a few seconds. "Yeah whatever." He mumbled, wiping his eyes.

"Come on." Kira said, pulling him up. "Go sit in the classroom. I'll be back, you obviously need a minute." She said. They walked to 1A. When they opened the door that one blonde 'french' boy was sitting there with a platter of cheese in front of him.

"Eek! It's those two trouble makers!"
He thought, looking away nervously.

Bakugou turned to hide his face.
"Scram." Kira said, putting a hand on Bakugou's shoulders.

Aoyama complied and scrambled away out the door. Taking a glass of what could quite possibly be wine with him.

"Stay here, are you hungry?" She asked Bakugou. He grumbled and shook his head.