64: 𝑇𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜𝑐𝑘

A/N: Just wanna clarify that the reason Bakugou is mad is because her quirk is mind-reading. He's mad because she didn't tell him. He doesn't like that she didn't trust him when he put so much trust in her.

Just saying lol

°.•.°•.°•.°

It had been about two days. While Bakugou's thoughts had calmed down he was still avoiding her like crazy. To make matters worse everyone else had caught on.

"Oh finally they're done. And I know Kacchan, he'll never speak to her again. I don't even know what happened but let's hope he stays away from her forever. Of course the moment she gets away from Kacchan she starts sucking up all of All Mights time. I can't believe he doesn't take me to school everyday anymore. I hate walking. It's so far and makes my feet hurt."

"They're normally always talking and always together. I wonder what happened between them. I think it's good though, he changed her. She was never so aggressive in middle school, maybe I could be her friend instead of him now. Maybe I should talk to her."

"Maybe she'll start hanging out with us. I mean we've pretty much lost Kirishima. He's always with Bakugou now. Sure he said it was because they got in a big fight and he doesn't want Bakugou to be alone and sad. But still, he kinda picked him over us and Its kinda hurtful."

"I wonder where she was when she skipped. Was it because of him?"

Kira ignored all of them. From Midoriya's ranting to Iida's hopefulness. She didn't want to hear it right now.

°.•.°•.°•.°

Kira walked to the library from the main building. She had a few books to pick up. With exams on their way she had to study a few unfamiliar times in history and such. Unfortunately she knew the Library was probably crowded with Exams so soon. With many of her own classmates.

She frowned and walked, she noticed the door of the library open and saw a man in a grey uniform walk out.

She nodded at him as the crossed paths and he nodded back with mild disinterest. "Pretty girl." He thought, Kira wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"Too bad she's about to be blown sky high."

Kira stopped in her tracks and turned her head.

"How much longer? Maybe ten minutes. I just have to get off campus and disappear from their radar before it happens."

Kira's eyes widened and she took off her headphones to hear him clearly.

"Then I'll track down the league and tell them what I did. That I killed most of the hero course students. And some general studies kids. They'll have to hire me, I'll finally be a real villain! Everyone will know my name and I'll help them kill every self centered pro hero." He thought in satisfaction.

"It all starts with this bomb."

Someone bumped into Kira from behind. Neither of them had been paying attention.
They didn't apologize and Kira was too stunned to say anything. A bomb?!? In the library.

"I set it perfectly in the middle of the building. Underground where no one goes but me. They all have no idea."

"Move it." Bakugou snapped at her.

She looked between the villain and the library. She had to get everyone out, but if she did he would definitely get away.

She grabbed Bakugou's collar and held it.

"HEY!!! Fucking let go of me!" He snapped.
"What the hell are you- wow she looks terrified."

"Do you trust me?" Kira asked him, grabbing his face.