89: 𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑔𝑙𝑒

Kira Kokoa wasn't given much option to run away and do something. Aizawa expected that from her.

Instead she had spent every moment after the attack at the police station. Clawing any and all information out of the few villains they'd managed to capture.

One man was clinically insane. He felt at home in a straight jacket. He wasn't that useful, he was the cannibal that had cut off Shoji's hand. Kira clinched her fists tightly when speaking to him. All he thought about was how hungry he was.

Hungry for human flesh.

Good thing Kira was skinny though, he didn't find her all that appetizing. Naomosa on the other hand, he was eyeing like a snack.

There was also a younger boy. Probably no older than Kira. He blabbed a lot, but it was never anything useful. Even his thoughts were evasive. Either he knew Kira's quirk, or he just didn't care about any of the information he had. Choosing instead to constantly complain.

Muscular on the other hand... He was very open. Easy. Kira could pluck any information from his mind that she wanted. He spent most of the time talking about his gory crimes to Kira specifically. He ignored Naomosa for the most part and went straight for her. The man was a next level misogynist and an actual rapist, which he was sure to mention to her.

But Kira had a very strong stomach and took keen satisfaction in extracting all the information on the league that she needed from him. Not to mention enough confessions to keep him in tartarus for a lifetime.

She walked out of there with a notebook full of information. While they didn't have a complete address they had enough information and hints to where the location was.

And it wasn't where Momo's tracker was telling them. So there were apparently two addresses. One was likely a storage facility for Nomu's and the other was the actual base.

Kira walked behind Naomosa, she knew behind the door infront of them was a large group of gathered pro heroes.

Some of the biggest pros in Japan, all together for one mission.

A mission Kira was playing a bigger part in than anyone expected. She was wearing her hero costume, scribbling down in her notebook. Her phone was open to Google as she deducted the location down in minutes with the few resources she had.

"Boom." Kira turned the phone to Naomosa who stopped walking.

"What?" He asked. "You found something?"

"There's an abandoned bar in Kameno. Two hours from here. A lot of weird stuff has been going on there, starting after the USJ attack." Kira said, looking at the information she'd inked down. "Several people literally claimed to see Shigaraki around that area. And a scarred man that matches the description of Dabi."

She flipped to a different page. "Look, someone even posted a picture of Shigaraki entering on some villain reddit thread. Though technically they didn't tag the location, it matches up with Google earth."

"You found this all... On Google?" Naomosa asked. Slightly doubting her.

"Yeah, and where did you get your information- oh wait. That's right. You have none." She propped her hand on her hip. "Trust me okay?"

"Fine. But you better be right. We can't just barge into a random building. Especially not with these pros." Naomosa whispered as they approached the door. "We have your uncle and endeavor here. On top of that edgshot and best Jeanest."

"It won't just be a random building. We can make sure of it beforehand anyways." She whispered.

"How? We can't be sure it's empty without checking." He said with a frown.

Kira smiled. "You can if you have me with you." She whispered.

He stared at her, she expected him to object or shake his head at least but he nodded. "Fine. But you're not going in. You'll check for Bakugou and then immediately get back in the police car. Got it?"

"Sir yes sir!"

°.•.°•.°•.°

"You gathered us here for a top secret mission to find a location that only a child can locate?" Endeavor asked, staring down at Kira.

Kira was leaning back in her chair, feet propped up on the table. She wasn't like this earlier, she had previously been much more respectful. But as endeavor started acting bitchier she did the same in retaliation.

"That's not exactly how I would put it." Naomosa cleared his throat. "But Kokoa was able to find a very promising location. And police records do state that reports in the area line up with the information she's gathered."

"Let's just not tell him you got this from reddit." Naomosa thought nervously, sideyeing Kira.

"Are you sure Kira?" Her uncle asked, looking at her nervously. "Please Don't embarrass me infront of endeavor... Not that you would embarrass me! Just that people make mistakes..."

"Listen I know it's not ideal." Naomosa sighed. "But it's a chance. And if we're right then we save a life. If we're wrong the only damage will be done to our pride. I'd say it's worth the risk."

Endeavor scoffed but didn't respond. A part of him didn't agree with that. Which pissed Kira off extremely.

She could also feel the other pros were uneasy, all but one.

"I know I'm not on the same squad. That I'm going to a different location." Jeanest spoke up. "But I believe she's right. I've watched This young girl practically solve a crime that I didn't even have the intellect to realize took place. You're in good hands."

"Thank you sir." Kira said, taking her feet down. "Listen I may not have the experience you all have. But I've had more run ins with the league than any of you. I know them, I know what's going on in their heads. I've spent the last several hours in the demented minds of their own. And they've pointed me to this exact location." She said, standing up. "This is my friend we're looking for, and I'm taking this all very seriously. If this is our only shot at saving him than Naomosa is right. It's worth our pride. My pride."

"Thank you Kira." Naomosa said with a smile. "That's good. You did good."

"Alright then." All Might stepped forward, leading the way with his smile.

"Lead the way Athena."