54: 𝑈𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠

"So?!" Mina asked, sitting on Kirishima's desk the moment she came into the classroom. They were both pretty early, Bakugou and Kira hadn't even showed up yet.

"Oh uh hi Mina!" Kirishima smiled up at her. "So what?" He asked in confusion, glancing over at Jirou. Who had just walked over with Mina.

"So how did it go?! You went over to Study with Kira and Bakugou right?!" Mina asked, kicking her legs.

"Oh..." Kirishima said, thinking about last night. "Actually it was pretty... Nice. I had a good time." He said with a smile. He wished he could tell his friends about what Bakugou said about Midoriya. He wished he could make them understand everything he's been through.

But Bakugou specifically told him not to. There was no way Kirishima was going to break his trust, especially not RIGHT after he confided in him.

But... Bakugou never said Kirishima couldn't tell anyone about what happened before that conversation. Bakugou never said he couldn't tell them about how calm he had been. Or how he was an excellent cook.

"Really?" Mina raised her eyebrows. "What about Bakugou? He was there right?"

"Yeah totally. He was actually pretty helpful, barely even yelled." Kirishima shrugged. "It was pretty nice."

"Helpful?"

"Didn't yelled?"
Both girls asked, looking at each other.

"Really?" Mina asked. "Like you're not just saying that to make sure we don't feel bad about you not being in our groups?"

"Or to make us like Bakugou more?"
Jirou asked with a frown.

"You think I'm lying?" Kirishima asked, mildly hurt by the accusation.

"No..." Mina said looking away. "But you gotta admit, it's unexpected."

"Yeah I was pretty surprised too. But they're both actually pretty great people." Kirishima said with a smile. "And they're really smart."

"Well we already knew Kira was smart." Jirou said with a smile. "I don't know who's smarter, her or Yayorozu. God I already feel smarter after her tutoring. Hey where is she? Is Momo here yet?"

"Yeah, and we all worked great together. We watched a documentary while eating first, then we started on research for the paper." Kirishima smiled and looked down.

"Wow, sounds nice and Bakugou being calm? That's crazy." Mina said, putting a finger to her mouth. "So what's the scoop? Are they an item or not?"

"Oh uh... Sorry Mina. I forgot to ask." Kirishima said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Oh come on!" She whined. "You had one job!"

"Sorry, I didn't come up! And I forgot about it. But I really don't think they are." He shrugged. "I mean they obviously care for each other, but they didn't even touch each other all night."

"Did they flirt?" Mina pressed.

"Not really, just picked on each other. There was one time that he yelled at her for not eating right." Kirishima remembered.

"He's trying to control what she eats?" Mina asked in disgust, immediately thinking of the worse possible interpretation.

"No no, he yelled at her when she said she had only eaten ice cream all day. Then he gave her a bigger bowl of food." He shrugged. "He just seemed concerned."

"Oh... Well that's actually kinda sweet." Mina said with a frown. "God, you have to ask them for me!" She said with a pout.
"Please?"

Kirishima blushed a little and looked away.
"I'll try to remember it."