67: 𝐹𝑖𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡

A/N: Here art of baby Kira by ACENO1_FAN

Bakugou sat there. His head leaned against the hospital bed, sitting in a chair right next to it. His hand gently set on Kira's. He was asleep. It was almost midnight already.

He felt a nudge on his shoulder and slowly looked up. "Young Bakugou." All Might whispered, putting a hand on the boys shoulder. "I think it's time you head home."

"No." Bakugou shook his head. "No I'm not leaving her." He refused.

"Bakugou, she won't wake up until morning. You can visit her when you come back in the morning." All Might whispered.

"No. No I'm not leaving her. Not again. I'm going to stay with her. You'll have to fucking fight me to get me to leave." The boy snapped. His hand still on hers.

"Well... I'm not going to do that." All Might said with a sigh. Sitting down in the chair next to him.

"What took you so long anyways huh? You should have been here hours ago." Bakugou glared at the man.

"The man who was responsible. David Yang, confessed to having several accomplices. I was tracking them down with Midnight." All Might said truthfully. "It took longer than expected."

"And now I'm exhausted and possibly moments away from turning back into my other form. So please leave young Bakugou."
He thought, rubbing his mouth.

Bakugou gave him a small "tch" and played his head back down on the bed. "I don't understand..." He whispered, brushing her hand with his thumb gently. "How you could have just... Left her."

"I left her for less than a week. I think I'd die if she doesn't forgive me for everything. How could he live with himself after dumping her?"

He looked up at the man. He looked tired. Bakugou never thought it was possible for the number one hero to look so tired. He had always seemed so invincible.

"It wasn't right. But it was easy to forget my guilt when I was out fighting for Japan." All Might said honestly. Looking at her.

Kira was laying flat on her back. An IV in her arm and bandages wrapped from her head to her arms. Her head and been bashed on the ground when the explosion blew her and Kirishima to the side and Kirishima hadn't fully covered her arms. Leaving them burnt severely.

"It was selfish. But I always just found it... Painful to see her. Because all I could see was my sister. Because of her memory I neglected the one thing I had left of her."

Bakugou didn't say anything. Just hide his head in his arm. He was also covered in bandages. His arms and been burned by Mina's acid and then he had set off a large explosion. Meaning his skin was pratically destroyed. "That's a bullshit excuse if you ask me." He mumbled, and before All Might could say anything he was asleep again.