28: 𝐾𝐴𝑇𝑆𝑈𝐾𝐼

Warning: This chapter continues possibly disturbing themes. Read at your own discretion.

During a small intermission Bakugou and Kira left their seats so go check out the merch shops set up outside the amphitheater. Bakugou went to go get food while Kira went to the bathroom. She checked her phone again.

Where are you guys😯?!

Kira smiled at the message in the group. It was Jirou responding to the picture she had sent to them.

At a FuryRude concert in Hosu ;)

She messaged back. Ah Jirou, Kira really did like the girl. Maybe not quite in the way Jirou hoped. But Kira was fond of her.

Dude I love them!!! Bring me next time.

There was a few seconds of hesitation.

Jk lol

Jirou messaged after, possibly thinking her previous message was too bold or obvious. Kira shrugged and liked the first message.

Sounds like a great idea

She messaged trying to assure the other girl. She then washed her hands and left the woman's bathroom. Bakugou was standing outside with a T-shirt slung over his shoulder.

"You know you could have gone back to our seats." Kira said with a smile, bumping shoulders with him.

He looked up from his phone and started to just walk away from her.
"And leave you wandering around by yourself like an idiot?!" He snapped. "What was I supposed to do? Just leave her? Aren't friends supposed to walk around together anyways? Plus there's a lot of people here, and I don't trust any of them."

"My hero." Kira replied sarcastically. Walking beside him casually. "What did you get?" She asked, nodding at the shirt.

"A fucking shirt. What does it look like? Dumbass." He mumbled. "Let's go."

°.•.°•.°•.°

Kira put a hand to her forehead. She had a odd splitting headache. Normally after concerts her head didn't hurt to this extent. But she had been upfront and there had been hundreds of people with hundreds of thoughts around her.

"You alright?" Bakugo asked, probably noticing her squinting and scrunched up expression.

"Yeah, just a headache." Kira mumbled. She felt pretty dizzy and fatigued as well but decided to just ignore it.

Just as he was about to respond, his phone buzzed. He cursed and pulled it out of his pocket. "It's the old Hag. Hold on." He mumbled, walking a few steps away from Kira. Who just leaned against the wall and took some ibuprofen that she had in her bag.

"What?!" Bakugou snapped when he picked up the phone. He rolled her eyes. "Fine, Hi mom. How are you? Happy now?" He snapped. Kira could vaguely hear some yelling on the other end.

"Yeah yeah, we're leaving now- Yes I know, you told me a hundred times before fucking I left!-" Bakugou grumbled and glared down at the ground. "Stupid curfew. Wish I didn't have a mom like Kira-" He glanced over at Kira and then back at the ground. "No that's wrong, I shouldn't think like that."

"Yeah Don't worry- Yes. I will call if I'm going to be late." He rolled his eyes again. "Bye."
There was more yelling. "Whatever!! I love you too hag! I'm hanging up now." He shoved his phone in his pocket.

"She seems lovely." Kira said, pushing off of the wall.

"Yeah whatever, she's bugging me about getting home by Ten." He said, looking at his watch.