61: 𝐹𝑎𝑚 𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑢𝑒𝑠 (𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑥)

Kira skipped not one. But two days of school. She had spent them just laying down, only getting up to feed Miso who was growing incredibly concerned for her.
She laid on her couch, it was closer to Miso's food bowl. Walking made her dizzy and disoriented for some reason.

She would just randomly cry, she just felt so... She didn't know. She hated herself. She hated her quirk. She kept thinking about what she should have done.

She should have told him honestly from the beginning.

She should have kept her mouth shut and just kissed him.

She shouldn't have ruined everything.

She shouldn't have hidden her quirk.

She shouldn't have gotten kidnapped.

She shouldn't have gotten rescued.

She shouldn't be alive.

She hurt Bakugou. She could feel his betrayal and anger and sudden distrust.

She should call him.

She didn't know where her phone was, when was the last time she'd checked it? She didn't know.

She didn't know why she was like this. Why she was so pathetic. Why she couldn't get her ass up. To make matters worse she hadn't taken any medication she should have.

Kira just laid awake with her self hating thoughts. She had messed everything up again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

She always ruined everything.
Her quirk always ruined everything.

She wished she was quirkless. She didn't give damn if that meant she wouldn't be in UA anymore. She basically wasn't even in UA right now. Two unexcused absences might get her in big trouble, maybe even expelled with that punch on her record.

She didn't care if being quirkless meant she hadn't met Aizawa.

She didn't care if it meant she would have been prey to Midoriya's delusional manipulations.

She didn't care.

She just wanted this feeling to go away. For this fog of pure mental agony to leave her mind. She wanted all the pain to end.

She wanted whoever was at her door to go away.

"Hello? Kira!! Open this door now!" There were several knocks and Kira groaned.

Was the door even locked? She hadn't touched it in days. Bakugou was the last one to touch it. When he stormed out in anger.

"KIRA!!!" She blinked several times. Her tounge stuck to the roof of her mouth. Her lips dried and cracked. Her eyes red and puffy from crying on and off for two days.

God she was pathetic.

She hadn't realized just how unstable she was until now. She was a mess and didn't have anyone to clean her up.

The door opened.

"Where have you been Kira?!" Someone stepped in but everything was going a little fuzzy in Kira's mind.

She sensed anger.

Kris pulled herself up into a sitting position, her head spun. Why did she feel like this? So fragile.

"Explain yourself NOW Kira. Why have you been skipping school!?" All Might asked. "You don't know how mad I am at you right now."

"I think I do." Kira mumbled, scrambling to stand up. His voice was loud and angry, it kinda made her scared.