19: 𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒

When Iida walked into class after training Kira could Immediately notice that something was different. Probably because he wasn't actually walking, or at least not very well. He stumbled blindly with his hand on Ojiro's shoulder.

He was missing his glasses.

Kira covered her mouth to hide her snort, glancing over at Bakugou to share a laugh. But Bakugou narrowed his eyes at the boy, then his expression changed to shock and worry when Midoriya approached him.
"Where did Foureye's eyes go?" He thought at first. "Deku keeps looking at me- No... No no he isn't about to pull the same damn thing is he?"

Kira caught a glance of a flashback from middle school. Midoriya standing by a deaf boy that had his hands by his ears and a teacher with her arms crossed. Midoriya put a hand on the boy's shoulder and pointed at Bakugou.

"Same thing as last time. There's no way, I would have noticed-" His hand slipped into his pocket and he froze. Kira could only imagine him touching the plastic and glass of the other boy's lenses.

"Has anyone seen my glasses?! I haven't seen them since training! I must have dropped them somewhere!!!" He said, chopping his hands. "PLEASE WATCH YOUR STEP!! I need them to see!!" He pleaded.

'You cheeky bastard.' Kira thought as Midoriya put his hand on Iida's shoulder.
"S-sorry, I-I think I saw Kacchan going through your bags when you were changing out of the training uniform." He whispered.

"I have to get rid of them. They're gonna want to check my pockets- Damn it! How did he get away with the exact same trick?! Stealing Foureye's glasses, just like that Damn deaf kid's hearing aids." Bakugou was sweating and glancing around.

The whole class was standing around their desks, waiting for Aizawa to show up.

"But a few people are already looking at me! And I can't put them anywhere- shit. It's fine I'll just deal with it, they already hate me anyway- WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING?!"

He froze up completely as Kira wrapped her arms around him from behind. His eyes widened in panic and shock, completely unable to compute why she was making this much physical contact with him.
"This is weird, this is weird, this is weird."
He thought. Bakugou wasn't used to any type of positive physical affection. At all.

Neither was Kira really but this was a good cause.

She slipped her hand into the pocket of his blazer and wrapped them around the glasses. Right as he shoved her off. "The hell are you doing?!" He hissed at her. He seemed genuinely pissed this time. But Kira ignored him.

She sat on her desk right as Iida started to march over to Bakugou. With Midoriya right behind him and that one girl, Uraraka close on his heels as well. Poor Uraraka was head over heels for Midoriya and didn't even really seem to notice it herself. She'd do anything for him.

Iida stood in front of them now.
"Bakugou-"

"Hey Iida, how do I look?" Kira asked, she put the glasses on and smiled, leaning back on her desk and kicking her legs. "Found these in the hall. Thought you might be looking for them."

"She-" Bakugou shoved his hand in the pocket checking for the glasses again and looked at her with wide eyes when he found it empty.

"You found my glasses!" Iida said. Squinting his eyes at her. The glasses sat crooked on her nose. "She looks... Cute. She can keep them, I have plenty- wait no, that's right I need them to see."

"What?! no! How did she get them?!" Midoriya thought, clinching his jaw.
"But You didn't find them in the hallway-"

"What do you mean?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "Because I found them on the floor by the locker rooms. About to be stepped on. Why do you think you know more about where they were than I do?"