82: 𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦

A/N: Hi it's me! Your local drug dealer-
Thx for 1k!! (I think)

°.•.°•.°•.°

"I was a girl in the village doing alright.
Then I became a princess overnight!
Now I gotta figure out how to do it right!

~So much to learn and see!~

Up in the castle with my new family!
In a school that's just for royalty!
A whole enchanted world is waiting for me!!!
I'm so excited to be!! Sofia the First!

I'm finding out what being royal's all about Sofia the First!
Making my way, it's an adventure every day ~Sofia~

It's gonna be my time ~Sofia!~
To show them all that III'm... Sofia the

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirst!"

°.•.°•.°•.°

No one truly understood Kira's pain. Her head hitting against the seat in front of her for every line of the childrens cartoon that was mentally sang only a few feet away from her.

Don't get her wrong, she was all for soothing your inner child and making up for your less than optimal childhood by watching your favorite TV shows over and over again.

But MY GOD TOKOYOMI!!!!

Why do you have to listen to the same damn theme song over and over and over again to sooth the parasite inside you???

"Is she trying to kill herself?"

"The training will be harsh! I must do my best and make my family proud!"

"At least I get to get away from him for awhile. No doubt the training will be easier too."

"I'm so close to him! I could touch the back of his head!"

"Ughhhh I need to pee! When are we going to get there?"

"Ew the woods. I hate trees... And bugs... And mountains... And people... And life."

"You know I like my chicken fried...
A Cold beer on a Friday night...
A pair of jeans that fit juuuust right!
And the radio uuuuppp.~"

"I really hope we aren't just going to sleep in one big room. I hate sleeping next to other people."

"Ribbit ribbit!... ribbit?"

"I'm glad to sit next to Deku- OH MY GOD OUR HANDS JUST TOUCHEDDD!!"

"Entonces si pienso en español... ¿ella no puede entender? ¡Eso es genial!"

Yep. Kira was stuck in a bus with all of her classmates. She was about an hour into a two hour long bus ride.

She wasn't sure she could make it to the end.

"It's late,' he said again, murmuring, almost crooning now, his voice smoother than silk. 'Sleep, my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep, my only love."

'Oh my God who the fuck was reading twilight?!' Kira thought, wrinkling up her nose.

"God... I wish I could write this good."
Nevermind it was Koda. That was somehow totally acceptable in Kira's mind.

"I'll get to the drop-off point. The pussycats should be there at the same time as us. I feel kinda bad, just dumping them. Actually not really. Maybe I should though... Idk."