62: 𝐾𝑖𝑟𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑎?

A/N: Am I the only one who feels like Kirishima uses an extreme amount of emojis while texting? Specifically this one:💪

Kira was sent home after a few hours in the hospital. They got her hydrated again and checked to make sure everything was stable. She was given a stern talking to by Nancy the nurse, and told to take care of herself.

The drive to her house was pretty quiet. Kris still didn't really feel like doing much of anything. Her head still in that funk, but it was slightly lifted.

"She hasn't eaten in awhile... Other than hospital food. I don't feel right just... Dropping her off anymore."

"How about dinner?" Her uncle asked, looking at her in the review mirror.

Kira glanced up. They were parked outside her apartment building, she could just say no if she wanted. "Let me get changed." She said, popping the car door open and getting out the car.

Kira didn't feel like getting all dolled up this time. She just pulled on a baggy T-shirt and some shorts. Then a sweater when she started to feel cold. The tips of her fingers felt freezing compared to the rest of her body so she added gloves. She rubbed her hands and she grabbed a purse and her phone.

She checked it. There were a surprising amount of notifications on it, many were from her uncle from when he was still and at her. But there was someone else who had also kinda spammed her.

Kirishima🪨:
Heyyy just checking in because you weren't at school today 😁! Everything alright?

Bakugou told me that you two fought, I'm sure whatever it is you can work it out💪

..

Hey, are you okay? It's just been a few hours and I'm kinda worried😬

..

Hey Kira this is your number right⁉️ Why haven't you been coming to school? Everyone is worried, even Bakugou. (He won't admit it but I can tell)

He misses you i think 🤔

I do too 😄

In a friendly way 💪

..

Kira?

Kira bit her thumbnail. She hadn't realized anyone would care about her absence. Kirishima had texted eight separate times. Three times yesterday and five times today when she was in the hospital.

She closed the door to the apartment after feeding Miso again and giving her plenty of water before she started typing out her message.

I'm fine don't worry. I lost my phone.

She lied, but she didn't want this to get out at school. The class already looked down at her as it is. They didn't need to know about whatever depressive episode she had fallen into. She had to go to school tomorrow.

She got back in the car, still on her phone.

Kirishima🪨:
HI! 😲

Really? You lost your phone? 🫤

Kira💤:
Yep, it was behind my bed. Who woulda thunk?

Kirishima🪨:
Alright... But if you ever wanna talk about anything I'm here! 😁

Kira didn't know why she was lying. Kirishima obviously didn't believe it.