26: 𝐸𝑦𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑟

A/N: No cus this song is totally them^^

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜,𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞.
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭.
𝐓𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢'𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭."

°.•.°•.°•.°

Bakugou glanced around and pressed his lips together. He was at the apartment she had given him the address too, waiting to work up the nerve to knock on her door.
"I haven't been to a friend's house in years... I don't know how I'm supposed to act-"

The door opened before his fist touched it.
"Were you gonna come in? Or just stand there?" Kira asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course I fucking was!" He shoved his pockets. He was wearing some blue jeans and a black skull shirt. Along with a few random black and red bracelets and boots.
He rolled his eyes and matched in. Not bothering to wait for her to invite him.

"Come on in." She said sarcastically. He stood in her living room area, hands still in his pockets. He slowly turned, looking around the place and taking it in. "Does she live alone? I mean I know her parents are dead. But she must have a guardian right? She's mentioned an uncle before. But there's only one bedroom."

"Let me finish getting ready." She said, walking into the only bedroom in the apartment.

He looked her over briefly and then looked away again. "You look ready to me." He mumbled, looking at a family picture on the wall. "I like that shirt thing. It's pretty cool looking, I don't know what I expected her to wear, I've never seen her in street clothes before. She looks good."

"I'm not done with my makeup. It should only take a minute, you can come in here." She called from her room. "Don't just stand out there like an idiot."

Bakugou walked in her room, looked around and then sat down on her bed stiffly. Trying to act way more casual than he felt.
"I've never actually been in a girl's room before." He thought, pulling out his phone.

"Come here." Kira said, up capping an eyeliner pencil.

"What?" He snapped, shaking his head.
"No keep that girly shit away from me!"

Kira rolled her eyes, getting up from her vanity chair. "Oh come on. You wear it under your hero costume mask. It's the same thing!" She said, walking to the bed.

"Get back!" He said leaning away from her.
He held up a stuffed animal to block his face. "Stop it! I'll look ridiculous!"

"No you won't!" Kira shoved the stuffed animal away. "Everyone there is going to be wearing eyeliner and smoking weed. You have to participate in at least one."

"At least?!" He grabbed her wrist. "You're crazy!" Kira was on her bed on her knees leaning over him on her bed.

"It's a joke!" She laughed, wiggling her hand out of his grip and grabbing the side of his head. "Hold still."