15: 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒

"STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND!!!"
Bakugou screamed at Kira who was lazily walking behind him. Hands shoved in her pockets.

"Chill out. I forgot where our class was and I don't want to get lost." Kira lied. She knew exactly where her classroom was.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU'RE AN IDIOT!"
He said glaring at her.

"Why are you yelling? I'm right behind you."
She mumbled. "Besides what do you expect me to do? Take a whole different hallway than you? We're both going to the same place, might as well walk together."

"Crap, why can't I control my damn volume?! Trudy is always telling me to try and use my 'inside voice' whatever the hell that is."
He thought, shoving his own hands in his pockets.

Kira wasn't sure who "Trudy" was. But he didn't seem to like the woman that much.

"Whatever, just don't bother me. We're not friends and I'm not going to show you around just because you're new. You'll have to get another nerd to do that." He said with a lowered volume. "I gotta see her again today. Doing that stupid group thing. I don't want to talk with a bunch of other freaks about how crazy we are. Why can't they just give me a better medication?!"

Kira glanced at him realizing something. Trudy was his therapist. He has a sort of disorder that causes poor anger management. That explains the self ridicule and breathing exercises he keeps doing. He's fighting a losing battle with his temper.

Being at the same school as Deku wasn't making it any easier. The boy seemed to be some sort of trigger for him.

She casually followed behind him, trying to ignore his ranting thoughts. Bakugou kicked open the classroom door and Kira yawned as she followed him.

"She's still with Bakugou."

"The new kid? With Bakugou? I wonder if they know each other."

"Kacchan made a new friend... Too bad it won't last long. How long is it going to take him to realize he deserves to be alone?"

Kira glanced over at Midoriya who gave her a shy smile. She rolled her eyes and looked away from the two faced boy.

"I'll have to talk to her soon. I can't wait to see the look on her face when I tell her everything he's said to me. Even someone as cold-hearted as her couldn't sit next to someone as vulgar as he is."

Kira sat down and waited as the last of the class filed in. "There she is. I love her- is that weird? I mean her style is totally rocking. I want to be her."

The girl beside Kira kept glancing over at her while writing stuff down in her notebook. The stuff didn't have anything to do with Kira. Just poetry, lyric type stuff. Something about a flower. Kira wasn't really paying attention.

Around her were the boys that originally sat with Bakugou. The group he seemed to be reluctantly fond of. The group that abandoned him after hearing whatever Midoriya wanted to say.

Ejiro Kirishima was behind her to her right. He would occasionally think about her and Bakugou. He seemed the most intrigued by Bakugou. "He slapped her drink away from her. I saw it, but she... She calmly hit his back, they basically made a game out of it. She stood up to him but not in the usual way... Is that how you're supposed to handle his outbursts? It's pretty manly, sitting with him. Even though she didn't know him. I wish I could.... But what would the other's think? I don't want people to think I'm like him. What would crimson riot do?"

Behind her was Sero a boy with black hair and quirky elbows. He must be listening to music because all she caught from him was Banda music.
"~Como de costumbre voy de madrugada
Un ligero aliento de un buen buchanans
Traigo la camisa toda perfumada~"