17: 𝑊𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛

Midoriya snapped the tape easily His thoughts rapidly shifted from regret and anger to pure burning hatred. "A rabbit trap?! There's no way she thought of that herself. I'll bet Kacchan put her up to it."

Kira rolled her eyes as she walked away
From him back to their original room. Aizawa was waiting for them there. She smiled lightly at the man's mildly proud thoughts. He was impressed. Not only by her plan, but the fact that she thought of a human sized snare trap and created a functional one in under fifteen minutes.

Next they went into analysis mode. He would announce the MVP of the round and then they would discuss exactly why. Most of the time it was the winners, but sometimes the losing side would get credit for their performance or strategy.

"The MVP is, Kokoa." Aizawa said, looking at his notes. A hand was raised and Aizawa nodded. "Yes Yayorozu?"

Kira already knew what she was about to say. But she hadn't expected her to actually voice her opinion.
"Yes um, don't you think that Kokoa took advantage of the fact that this fight was a simulation and not real life? Midoriya was able to easily break the tape afterwards. If it had been a real fight he would have beaten her. Not to mention her strategy was cowardly. No offense but that's not really the type of strategy we should be practicing." Momo said.

Kira arched an eyebrow and then she heard a small scoff from Bakugou behind her. Who was already forming a counter argument. Not that he was planning to use it. Bakugou liked these discussions and the rebuttals. He liked to argue with people, especially when he knew he was right.

Aizawa cleared his throat but Kira raised her hand. "May I?" She asked and he nodded at her. "Be nice." He thought and she simply smiled back at him.

"If we're talking about what this situation would have looked like in real life then there are several things you should consider. First off, statistically speaking a villain could have been in hiding and prepared for an attack for significantly longer than fifteen minutes. Realistically I could have had up to a year to plan and prepare for a police or hero raid such as this. Second off, considering the class of bomb I had I probably would have had a lot of resources to create much better traps with materials Midoriya wouldn't have been able to break." She pointed out.

Momo's cheeks tinted red. "I suppose I didn't think about that..."

"Moreover, I know that I would never have been able to beat Midoriya in hand to hand combat. He's significantly stronger and he has more combat experience than I. Running in and fighting him straight on would have been suicidal and reckless. Knowing your own weaknesses and strengths and using them against your opponent isn't cowardly. It's intelligent and strategic."
Kira said, she spoke kindly but the last word was said in an impatient, spiteful way.

"Kokoa is right. Not to mention the fact that Midoriya had been lazy, non strategic and reckless. He also underestimated his opponent which is something that could easily get you killed in combat." Aizawa added.

Midoriya flinched at every word he spoke. "I wish All might was running this exercise... Though I am kinda glad he didn't have to see me fail. I hate her. I hate the way she talks, like she's soooo smart. I hate how she dresses and how she hangs out with Kacchan. I hate them."

"I-I'm sorry sir. You're right I'll do better next time! I promise!" He said with a determined look on his face. "Next time I'll fucking destroy her. I want her gone."

"Even if that means I have to break her."

°.•.°•.°•.°

"Hey! Bakugou!" Kira jogged after the blonde boy. He didn't stop walking, but he didn't speed up either, which Kira took as a good sign.