91: 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒

Kirishima's phone let out a cheery tone as it started to buzz in his pockets. He pulled it out, the caller didn't have a picture. But a simple Purple K and the name under told him who it was.

"Shh wait." Kirishima said to the group. "It's Kira." He whispered.

They stopped. Kira was the only person in class they hadn't informed. She was with the police, they knew that. Meaning if word got to her she could easily get them in big trouble.

He looked around and casually answered it. He could hear some chatter on the other line, like she was in a room of people. But then the voices got farther away and the sound of a door shutting came through.

"Where are you?" Kira asked when she was far enough away from the armed officers she was with.

"Um..." Kirishima looked around. He coughed. "Home?"

There was a long silence.

"Where are you?" Kira asked again. Kirishima sweat dropped a little.

"H-home." He mumbled again.

There was a long drawn out sigh. "Kirishima. Please. I know you're out doing something, and that's okay as long as you and Midoriya avoid fighting."

Kirishima looked over at Midoriya. Then away. "Hey, how'd you know Midoriya was with me?" He asked, giving up on lying.

"I hear everything. I also know you have at least Todoroki and Momo there as well." She added. "Who else is there and what's your destination?"

"Iida. We're following Momo's tracker. Should be there in half an hour." He said. "Please don't tell anyone."

"Of course I won't. But look, the pros also have the receiver, at least two are heading over there too. So do you best to stay out of their way when they get there." Kira advised him. He frowned and glanced at his companions.

"You think we should leave it to them?" He asked her.

There was a moment of silence.

"No." She responded.

"I think you guys should go just in case. If anything you guys can help him escape during any combat. Listen, he might not be there. The pros are separating to two different locations. I'm about to head to the other, a bar in Kameno. But just in case he is there and I'm wrong I want you there." Kira told him she then said something to someone else, lying and saying she was talking to her teacher.
"Be careful Kirishima. I'm serious."

"Of course we will. Iida's here to keep us in check. Momo too."

"Right... I wish I could be there."

"You can't have all the fun." Kirishima joked.

"Right... Let me know if you see him alright? Keep me updated." She asked. "And please stay safe. If anything happens to both of you on the same night..."

"Hey come on! Don't be such a downer. Everything is gonna be fine!" The optimistic boy said with a smile. "You stay safe too. We'll get him back, don't worry."

"Right- shit. I have to go, we're heading out now. See you later, keep me posted."
The phone clicked as she quickly hung up.

Kirishima smiled and pulled the phone away. "We're fine." He said. "She won't tell. Also! She's super smart! She already figured out that I was with Both you and Todoroki." He said to Midoriya.

"What did she say?" Iida asked as they continued to walk in their ridiculous disguises.

"She's with the police now. Apparently there's another location across town they're also checking." Kirishima told them. "And she told me that they're sending pros over here, and that we should stay out of their way if we see them."

"I told you the professionals would handle it!" Iida said, planting his fists on his hips. "We should turn back."

"She told me not too. That we should be there just in case he needs help getting away from combat." Kirishima said, holding up his phone.

Iida rubbed his eyes. "Of course she did."

°.•.°•.°•.°

"Stop!!" Kira yelled, hitting the sid elf the cop car she was in. Her head sticking out the window. She smiled broadly.

"This it?" Naomosa asked. Kira nodded frantically.

"I hear him." She whispered, almost giddy. She could sense Bakugou. He was alive and okay. She couldn't feel any pain or even worry from him.
Just anger, but that was good! It meant he was okay!

"Alright. Good work." Naomosa said. Getting and put talking into his radio. He spoke a few words to All Might as the pros and the armed police force surrounded the building. Rows of men with bulletproof vests and helmets armed with guns lines up as back up.

Naomosa got back in the car and drove farther down the block. Giving them room to attack. Kira watched out the window with binoculars she had found in the glove box. Naomosa kept his radio in hand.

Kira watched as pros and police went around to every side of the building. Cutting off any escape route. Then crackling over the radio everyone heard their que.

"Uh... Pizza delivery!"

°.•.°•.°•.°

Bakugou fell back as the room was flooded with pro heroes. Namely all might and woods. All Might punched someone and stood beside Bakugou as the tree hero wrapped his limbs around everyone.

The villains yelled and scrambled around, trying to fight. The warp gate glared but then was cut through by edge shot. Preventing him from using his quirk.

Some old-timer ran in and kicked Dabi across the mouth as he cursed and tried to lit a fire.

There was a few moments of stunned silence.

Then a roar and a yelp. The old woman turned back into her beast form and the change ripped apart Wood's limbs. She dropped to all fours and roared at them all again. Leaping towards Kamui.

All might jumped away from Bakugou and tackled the yeti before she could damage their temporary restraints. The monster was even the size of All Might. But with the help of edge shot and Woods they subdued her quickly.

All Might laughed his cartoon laugh. "Ha ha ha! That Yeti was quite a surprise! But not shocking enough!" He yelled. "BAKUGOU!" He turned with his usual smile.

"WE ARE HERE!" He said, stomping over to him again as the yeti collapsed into the size of a old woman again. Unconscious on the ground.

"Momma!" Toga said, struggling against her binds.

"I'm sure you were scared." All Might put a hand on Bakugou's shoulder. "You did well bearing it."

Bakugou just stared at him. "I WAS NOT SCARED!!" He argued.

"This is..." Shigaraki whispered. Staring at the hand that had fallen into the floor.
"Unsatisfying."

Bakugou turned and so did everyone else as the crazed man mumbled to himself. "Don't be ridiculous... Don't be ridiculous!" He said, his words too crazed to make any sense.

"Where is he?" All Might asked Shigaraki. Bakugou wasn't quite sure who 'he' was.

"Go away... Disappear..." Shigaraki hissed.

"SHIGARAKI!!-" All Might yelled.

"I HATE YOU!!!" The villain yelled back. Then blobs of slime appeared out of nowhere on each side of him. Bakugou stepped back as he saw the faces of Nomu's start to crawl out.

Had he some how summoned them? No his quirk is decay right? Bakugou shook his head.

"Woods!" All Might yelled. "Don't let them go! Under any circumstances!"

Bakugou felt his mouth fill with muck. He coughed as the blobby feeling filled his throat and mouth. It felt like the incident with the slime villain in middle school. It sucked ass.

He felt his body turn to mush and start melting down. It didn't hurt but he felt like he was suffocating.
The last thing he saw was all Might turn in horror, screaming his name. Just like Deku had done the first time.

Bakugou stared at him, unable to move as his body changed forms.
"Shit."