24: 𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑠𝑡

"Hey loser." Kira walked in after her match and smacked Bakugou in the back of the head. "Are you proud of me?" She asked with a smile. She knew he really didn't like the fact that she threw the match, something about her future or whatever.

"No. It was dumb and I'll never forgive you for it." He scoffed and crossed his arms.

"I'll get over it. Move your feet I can't get in." She shoved his propped up legs and he dropped them so she could walk past him and sit down beside him.

"So who's next?" She asked, taking some of his popcorn.

"Tape elbows."

"Sero."

"And iceyhot."

"Todoroki." Kira corrected, Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"That's literally what I said." He mumbled.

"My bet's on Todoroki."
Kira said with a shrug.

"Of course it fucking is, everyone is betting on him. Tapeface is good and all but fucking come on." He scoffed. "I'm the only one that can beat Iceyhot."

"Right... And have you ever done it before?"
She asked with a playful smile.

"Not yet, but I will. I'm winning remember?! That means I'm crushing all of these losers!"

"Except me." She said with a smile.

"No because you crushed yourself. I didn't even have to do anything." He responded with a glare.

"Yeah maybe." She shrugged.

"Wow, I never really normally pay attention to their conversations. Unless they're yelling of course... They're actually very civil. I don't know why I expected them to be a lot more... Mean about everything."
Uraraka was sitting about two rows in front of them. Besides Midoriya who was taking notes.

Taking notes surprisingly was not something Midoriya pretended to like doing. He genuinely wanted to write down any information he got about everyone. At least about their quirks and fighting styles.

Needless to say Kira didn't have a page, but Bakugou had at least two entire notebooks dedicated just to him. Midoriya kept those secret though.

"Hm... Not very flirty but they both seem to actually care about each other. Probably not boyfriend and girlfriend... At least not yet."
Mina was in the row right in front of them with Kirishima, Jirou and Denki.
"It's kinda cute actually. How they're little buddies, maybe Kirishima had a point. Maybe Bakugou does just want friends."

Mina didn't like Bakugou for a few reasons. All of which were based off of assumptions or things that she heard about him.

First off, she thought he was sexist.

Which definitely wasn't true, but Midoriya had immediately seen Mina as a feminist and so when talking about Bakugou he crafted a few stories to make sure she didn't like him. Like picking on girls for wearing makeup in middle school and he even lied about him slut shaming someone.

Second off, he was rude and angry.

Which... Yeah he is. But he's also a lot more than that once you get to know him.

Third off, he's a "bully."

Mina hates bullies, especially the ones she can't change. Especially the ones that would hurt weaker kids and tell them to kill themselves. She really had a heroic soul, but was easily misguided by rumors.

"Why can't he use people's actual names?"

"I hate it. Her just sitting up there talking to Kacchan, MY Kacchan. She's pathetic and quirkless, she doesn't deserve him."