47: 𝐵𝑖𝑟𝑑𝑠, 𝐷𝑜𝑔𝑠 & 𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑠

Kira had been given two options by Nezu.
A: Be suspended for the rest of the week
Or B: Apologize to Izuku Midoriya.

So needless to say Kira was suspended.

She wasn't used to being free all day, at least not on a weekday and she didn't really know what to do with herself. She slept in (which didn't happen often so she was happy), watched vine compilations on the couch while eating Cheetos and now she was on a walk. She didn't like just rotting in her apartment.

Kira stopped by a park and climbed up a tree. Trying to get away from all the people everywhere. She took a nap up there for about an hour or so. Normally she couldn't get sleep at all, so she was very happy with the amount she was getting today. There was no one in the park either so there were little to no thoughts. Just Kira and the hum of her quirk as it looked for thoughts to invade. She kept her music all the way up as usual and just sat in the branches of the tree.

She was jolted away when the highest branches of the tree shook. There was some sort of swooshing sound like a Giant bird flew by. Kira immediately sat up and gripped the branches around her as the tree swayed from side to side.

"Do de do de do- AH A CIVILIAN!!!"
The thoughts of another person made Kira take off her headphones with an eyeroll.

"Really? I never get any sleep." She complained to the overgrown bird.

"You're... Like really high up kid." The hero pointed out. It was the pro hero Hawks in his full hero suit. Kira had never seen the young pro in person, she just knew what she knew from the news. He was young, fast and charismatic. Every teen girl and many of the boys had a big crush on him.

Kira got why too, he was good-looking and saved people with his feathers all of the time.

"So I'm my defense I didn't know anyone would be up here." Hawks continued. "Though it is kinda impressive -"

He stopped once he saw her better. "Hey! You're a UA kid!" He said, pointing at her with a smile. "Kokoa, she's the kid that took out Stain. Doesn't look like she had much to her. I wonder what her quirk is... The news never said."

"Not right now. Right now I'm a napping kid." Kira said with a yawn. "At least I was."

"Shouldn't you be in school? Don't tell me you're skipping." He asked, sitting down. His mind forming a lecture about how school was important.
He didn't even go to school as a kid though.
Kira ignored any thoughts about his past. She didn't really understand them anyways.

"Not unless you count suspension as skipping." Kira said, leaning back in her tree and closing her eyes.

"I didn't know UA kids could get suspended."
Hawks thought out loud. "What did you do?"

"Punched a kid." Kira said honestly.

"Wow, she's so casual about it too... What the hell is going on in that school?!"
He thought about it for a moment.

"What about you? Shouldn't you be like... Saving people?" Kira asked. "And not invading my tree."

"She knows I'm a pro- Well obviously, I am famous. But she's not acting like a fan- she goes to UA though, she's probably exposed to pros all of the time."
"Nah I'm on break." He said, waving her off. "Hey you took down stain right? What's your quirk?"

"I can shoot a gun, that's all that matters."
Kira responded, covering her eyes.

"Ooo secretive. Cool, I like her. She's a total vibe." He bent down, balancing on a tree Branch. "Can I guess?"

"Knock yourself out." Kira mumbled with a yawn.

"Okay um... A quirk that helps you shoot straight?!"

"No, that's lame."