48: 𝐵𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙

Kira was fully prepared for the amount of looks she was gonna get from her classmates. She had just punched a kid last they saw her, she completely understood. She entered class early because Aizawa wanted to speak with her.
His lecture was what you'd expect, though she knew he understood her reasons he was still adamant that violence had not been the proper solution to that problem.

"I also want to run something else by you."
He added when he was done, pulling out a binder. "These are my hero informatics lesson plans." He added Mentally. He showed her the top pages. "This is today's discussion."

Kira glanced at him, then at the page.

"I just wanted to run it by you..." He looked at her as she read it. "It's the same as every year I've been teaching and it's good for them to learn... If you want me to change anything, or see if you can step out then-"

"No, no it's fine." Kira said, flipping the page and reading it over. "It's important." She mumbled.

"Yes, I agree. Especially with how many misconceptions there are. I wish I had known this extent of the subject when I was your age." Aizawa said, looking down at his planner.

"Aw, is this me?" She asked, pointing at a certain line. "You've been teaching this for years?"

"Yes, obviously your name was never put out and you were discussed anonymously."
He said, she could feel his nerves spike to a nervous point. Not because he was lying, but because he didn't want her to get mad.

"What did they say?" She asked.

"Some students and classes were more interested than others. Some were more engaged, and asked more questions." He said, taking his book back. "Most of them just... Pitied you, and the other children in your situation."

"Hm." Kira hummed. "Alright, I'll stay in class." She said with a smile. "Thank you, I think it's really important for people to know this stuff. Even though it's hard."

"I agree." Aizawa nodded and then sighed. "We're still early it'll probably be twenty minutes before any more students come, I have some things to do outside of here. Stay and just... Try to stay out of trouble."

"Yes sir."

Kira nodded and sat down in her seat. She fidgeted and played on her phone, waiting for something to strike her fancy and entertain her. She got up and walked around her room with a frown. Then stopped at the front. She picked up a price of chalk and started to draw boredly on the blackboard.

Soon the doodling changed to her actually making something specific. She pulled up a reference photo on her phone and sketched out specific lines. Glancing down at her reference every so often.

Her headphones blasted in her headphones.

"𝑹𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊'𝒎 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝑺𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏' 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒂. 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐. 𝑵𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒀𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐..."

She bopped her head up and down slightly, mouthing the words. She heard thoughts every once and awhile, even sensed someone enter the room. But they didn't acknowledge each other.

The males thoughts were just as cold and unreadable as usual. Light reading the words on a white page with the sun directly on it. It was too bright, like Ice. She didn't even want to try.

She kept going, shaping out the hands until they were almost perfect. She scrunched up her nose when a line didn't look the way she wanted. When her right hand got tired reaching up she switched the chalk to her left and continued like earlier.