43: 𝑅𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑦 𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛

Kira crossed her arms, leaning against the pillars outside of UA. She really should start bringing an umbrella everywhere she goes. It had started pouring shortly after the class ranks were announced and hadn't let up. Students were running to the gate when they saw their parents cars pulled up.

Kira obviously didn't see her parents' car. Because of her lack of parents obviously. Bakugou walked up next to her. "Let me guess. Your shit guardian isn't driving you home?"

Kira hadn't asked her uncle. She didn't want to, she knew he was already taking Midoriya. The last thing she wanted was to stay late and end up trapped in a car with her uncle and Deku. Definitely not a situation she wanted to put herself in.

"Yeah, I mean I didn't ask but... I don't want to talk to him." She nudged a rock with her shoe. Last time they talked it didn't go great. Kria wanted to see as little of that man as possible.

"Fair." Bakugou mumbled. "Should I offer her a ride? I mean I wouldn't be the one driving but... It couldn't hurt to off-"

They turned their attention to a honking car. It was pretty nice, a new model that was a shiny black. "KATSUKI!!! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!!!"

Bakugou cursed and walked to the car. Nodding at Kira to say goodbye before getting in.

"Is that her?" His mom asked immediately, rolling up her windows.

"Is what her!?" Bakugou asked, even though he knew what she was talking about.

"Don't be a brat! That girl! Is she your friend?!" His mom asked, leaning forward to peer out the window. "Oh she looks cute!"
Kira was still leaning against the pillar, watching the car with a brow raised.

"Whatever." Bakugou mumbled.

"Does she have a ride? Are her parents coming?" She looked back at her son.

"No-"

Mrs Bakugou immediately rolled the window down and smiled at Kira. Waving her over with a friendly expression.
"Come on in honey!!!" She said. A much different call than when she screamed at Bakugou to come over.

Kira grinned and walked over to the car. Mrs Bakugou rolled up her window and frowned at her son. "We're you just going to leave her?! I thought I raised you better than that!" She hissed. The door popped open.

"Hey, thanks!" Kira said, climbing into the car beside Bakugou. "I'm Kira Kokoa, nice to meet you." Kira said, sticking her hand towards the mom.

"Oh I've been wanting to meet you! I'm Katsuki's mom!" His mom shook her hand with a smile. "She seems friendly, she has an interesting style but it suits her."

"Wow you guys look identical." Kira noted, sitting back in her seat and buckling up.

"Shut up I don't look anything like her!" Katsuki mumbled, Crossing his arms.
"This is so damn embarrassing... Someone fucking kill me."

"Oh you shut it!" His mom snapped back. "Looking like me is the greatest thing that ever happened to you!"

Bakugou groaned and Kira giggled a little bit. "So where do you live hon?" Mrs Bakugou asked.

Kira gave the woman the address, thankful it was somewhat on the way. The drive was pretty entertaining. The mother and son bickering while Mrs Bakugou was trying to get to know Kira to the best of her abilities. The woman seemed to approve of her and even seemed to be fond of her.

"Alright looks like we're here." She said as they pulled up to Kira's apartment building.

"Thank you so much for giving me a ride!" Kira said with a smile.

"Anytime sweetie! Katsuki be a dear and walk your friend to her apartment." Mrs Bakugou said, with a smile that said: 'obey or die'. Her son rolled her eyes and got out of the car.

"I'm sorry about her." Bakugou mumbled with his hands in his pockets.

"Why? She seems great." Kira said, bumping shoulders with him.

"She's just... My mom." He said with a sigh.
"If that makes sense."

"It does. A little, but she seemed great. I like her." Kira said with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry." Bakugou mumbled.

"Why?" Kira asked, they stopped at her door.

"I must sound pretty bitchy complaining about my mom when... Well... Nevermind." He looked away. "She lost her parents and her guardian is neglectful... And I'm whining about my mom who drove out of her way to pick me up right after her long day at work."

"Hey it's fine. Really, don't sweat it. You have every right to complain, no parents are perfect." She shrugged. "Like my parents hid part of my identity while installing a very strong fear of EVER telling anyone about it. Oh and not to mention they died."

"Yeah right..." Bakugou crossed his arms. "Now get the hell in there so I can fucking go home already!!" He snapped, kira laughed and opened her door.

"Thanks KitKat."

A/N: Short chapter but hey, who tf cares? Plus I have two bigger chapters coming up with some drama👀 so stay tuned for that lol