83: 𝐿𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢

Kira's plan for sweet release from the torture of being around her classmates came to sudden and devastating end.

She rolled down the hill with the rest of her classmates, being the only one to really expect it to happen. But unfortunately she wasn't able to stop herself from getting hurt.

She moved her leg wrong after landing weird and felt a pull and then a sudden pop in her ankle. She grit her teeth in pain and put a little weight on it. Standing up along with her other discombobulated classmates.
No one noticed how she flinched after putting a little weight on it.

It hurt, but it wasn't unbearable. Nothing compared to the pain of Shigaraki's quirk, which comically was on the same leg.

She really couldn't catch a break.

Bakugou, who normally would be by her side ran to go destroy a dirt monster made by pixie-bobs quirk.

"DIE!!!!"

"TEN MILLION VOLTS!!"

"SMASH!!!"

Kira watched with a mildly annoyed expression as her classmates used their strong and flashy quirks to take down the monsters.

Normally Kira didn't make a habit of comparing herself to others. Trying her best to be content with her lot in life.

But sometimes she was just annoyed by people. Especially since they were crushing rock monsters and she was trying her best to hide her limp.

She looked down at her foot. It was probably swelling but she couldn't see it underneath her shoes and stockings. She hated the fact that they made her wear her uniform, only to toss her into the woods.

Obviously Aizawa didn't think about the fact that the girls were wearing skirts. But she'd be sure to bitch about that to him later.

She stood up and casually leaned against a tree while she waited for the others to clear the way. The boom of a cannon went off as Momo shot the head off of one of the beasts. Kirishima and Sato punched throu a few others and Aoyama let his navel Lazer shine dispite his pain.

Kira yawned and Iida landed next to her after kicking one of them.

"Watch where you're going turbo!" Kira yelled and he turned to look at her nervously.

"My apologies Kokoa." He gave her a small bow and then turned to run after another monster.

°.•.°•.°•.°

The group moved through the woods, Kira barely keeping up with her ankle. She knew she should tell someone about it, but she already was being extremely unhelpful. She didn't want to add onto that by telling them she couldn't walk on her own. She would just burden someone else.

"Stop taking your damn time headphones!" Bakugou yelled at her, then jumped away to blast open a mud monster. "You're not even doing anything!!" He yelled.

She knew he was doing it to tease her, but it just made her feel even more pathetic.

"Kira." A voice said behind her. She turned and noticed the boy towering over her.

"Hey Shoji." Kira said with a nervous smile.

"You're limping." He stated, nodding at her leg. "It's not from the Shigaraki incident... Is it?" He wondered, looking at her leg.

"I'm fine." Kira said with a determined frown. Limping a little faster.

"No you aren't." He said, catching up to her with ease. "Are you hurt? What happened?" He asked her in concern. "Probably a sprain."