87: 𝐾𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡

Kira was able to snag an entire four hours of sleep last night. By sleeping until her classmates returned and also sneaking off to a quiet closet much earlier in the night.

But after another day of training, (this time with Mandalay instead of Aizawa). She was pooped, tuckered and completely worn to a frazzle.

But apparently it was time for a "fun" training exercise. Kira would much rather be sleeping. Or at least sitting in that class Vlad was making the students who failed take.

So she could sleep through it.

But unfortunately she had to go through the scary forest while people she could literally hear coming tried to scare her. The worst part was her partner.

She looked at the cursed piece of paper in her hand. "Midoriya"

Just her luck. Her and Deku were together, and going last.

Bakugou was going with Todoroki. They had already left. Kira stood far apart from Midoriya who was pouting and looking into the woods. "I wish it was Kacchan. Not stupid Kira. I hate you Kira. This whole thing I so dumb. I want to go to bed now."

Kira rolled her eyes and turned her attention to the woods. Seeing what all she could hear.

"Alright they're almost here... Time to scare the shit out of them!"

"Wow that one actually almost got me..."

"These fools don't know the first thing about fear. Not as I! Who has spent all my years in the dark."

"He's so angsty. I love him!"

"Ribbit. Bet there's more people up here."

"I'm a little spooked, but I can't let the others know that! Keep cool..."

"What's that smell?"

"They're so cute! I wonder what their blood tastes like?!"

"Alright. Just waiting for the bosses signal."

"Now that they're separated... Its the perfect time..."

"It's her... Time to carry out the will of Stain."

"Alright Iida and-" Aizawa looked at his paper. About to send out the next group but Kira spun around.

"Hold on!" Kira said. Closing her eyes tightly.

"Oh no." Someone thought. All of the students actually.

Because if Kira was freaked out over something.

"Call them back." Kira opened her eyes, they were wide. "Call them back now."

"What-" Mandalay asked but Aizawa nodded.

"Do it." He told the other pro. Then turned to Kira. "What's going on? What do you hear?"

"Everyone please head back to the camp center. Follow the way that you came. We need to quickly regroup." Mandalay told everyone telepathically.

"I'm hearing other people. People I don't recognize, they're getting closer and closer." Kira scrunched up her face. "They're all adults th-"

"Now I see..."
Someone thought. Appearing suddenly.

He was close, too close. "Why she's at the top of the kill list."

"Ahh!!" The Blonde pro pixie-bob was suddenly lifted up and pulled back suddenly by some unknown force.

"PIXIE BOB!" Mandalay yelled.

Kira spun around and Aizawa stepped between her and whoever was out there.