o87

Seonghwa sighed as he entered his bathroom, ready for his own bath and then his well-awaited sleep. When he reached his bed he was fresh clothes put out for him already. He went on to the attached bathroom just to be greeted by lavendel smelling steamy air.

"Oh you took your time" Hongjoong chuckled from behind Seonghwa, making the older jump a little. Hongjoong held a bottle of wine and two glasses in his hand as he passed by his speechless husband.

"W-what is this?" he asked with big eyes, not believing what he was seeing with them.

"I noticed that our last date night was over two months ago, and I know you don't like to leave the kids at night so I came up with this" Hongjoong replied "I think we need a moment for just us"

~

"Ah, this bathtub was the best idea we ever had" Seonghwa giggled lightly tipsy as shifted in the water, snuggling into Hongjoong's chest.

"Mhm! It's so big, you can actually move in here" Hongjoong added, taking his last sip. His hands then wrapped around Seonghwa upper body to hold him tight. Carefully, he pressed a light kiss on his crown. He felt Seonghwa relax in his arms and heard him sigh contently.

"I don't like that you're overworking yourself again" the older then whispered softly while his hand found his husband's to hold. "I know you, and I know that you will relapse and- I will be here for you and through everything. But I can't watch you fall back knowingly"

Hongjoong pressed his lips together. What he was saying wasn't wrong but he couldn't say that as if it was a fact. And that scratched at his feelings. "I won't. I'm fine, I would have told you if I felt it worsening again"

"No you wouldn't. You don't. You never do, only when it's too late already... Hongjoong I know you more than I know myself, I love how you give your everything in everything you do, I love your passion and your devotion but it's also your biggest weakness. You're not your own priority, and that's the problem" Seonghwa sighed and turned in his arms to sit up on his knees. He extended his hands and grabbed Hongjoong face, pulling him in a little closer. "I... I get tired taking care of the kids' health, mine and yours... Please stop taking more than you can handle, you know yourself that you can't hold it alone"

Hongjoong wanted to tell Seonghwa everything he had been prepared so bad but he couldn't blow it just now. Though he did what he did for a good reason, he understood what his husband meant. And in that moment he saw how tired Seonghwa actually was. How weighted his shoulders looked. Sometimes he tend to forget that they shared the same wounds and loads. Seonghwa looked done, used and done with his everything. And it was his duty to take care of him.

~

"I'm a grown man, Hongjoong, I surprisingly I can do that myself" Seonghwa mumbled as Hongjoong smeared his moisturizer on his face.

"I never said you couldn't" his husband replied with a small chuckled and continued to over every spot on his face. "I said I want to do it for you" Hongjoong traced down Seonghwa's cheek then gave him a little peck. "That's my way to show you I love you, so let me"

Seonghwa's brow rose. "pampering me?"

"Shh-sh, I know you enjoy that secretly" Hongjoong gave back and slipped his hands around the older's waist. He had set Seonghwa on the side of the wide sink after he had insisted on 'letting him do what he needs to do'. For him that included to take care of every little bit of Seonghwa's after-bath night routine. Back in their younger days, when Seonghwa had freshly finished his training and school and started working, he would come home so tired and drained that moving off the couch felt like it was impossible. From there Hongjoong's instinct had started to blossom little for little. So, from there on it had been a thing, as it calmed Seonghwa's nerves and Hongjoong grew to like pempering him.

"Mhm... Just a little" Seonghwa gave back and enjoyed his treatment. He leaned forward a little, just close enough to boop his nose against Hongjoong's. "mhm... We have to wake up early so I can catch my train... Let's rest, mhm?"

"Mhm, you're right" Hongjoong replied with a playful smile, picking up the older from the sink.

"Wha- no! Let me down! You're going to drop me!" Seonghwa squeaked and clung around Hongjoong's neck.

"Tsk! I'm not going to drop you!" the other replied and took heavy and steady steps out of the bathroom. "It's not your first time being carried by a gnome" he joked and sped up to reach the bed in time. Maybe a full grown man taller than him was still a little hard. But they made it, both laughing. "See? Said that's no problem!"

"I know you were going to drop me!" Seonghwa replied and climbed up to the head of the bed. "Ah, remember when we first moved in together?"

"when I had that leg injury and the elevator didn't work?" Hongjoong have back as he climbed next to Seonghwa under the blanket. "When Yonghwan told me to trust him and then dropped me down the stairs? Yeh, vividly."

Laughter escaped Seonghwa's lips. "but! He piggybacked you up to the fifteenth floor!"

"And dropped me midway on the 7th down to the 5th!" Hongjoong replied with horror over his face. "You-you stood by and laughed! I remember taht too!"

"What? I didn't laugh!" Seonghwa lied and hid his need to smile like a liar. "I was coughing!"

"Yeah, yeah of course!" the younger gave back and laid down with a slight pout. "You two gang up at me often"

Seonghwa snuggled over Hongjoong's chest and pecked his lips. "Aww no~ I love you ah ? Don't be mad at me~" he beamed and tried to slide his way through.

Hongjoong, not being able to even fake being mad at the older gave in with a defeated sigh and eye roll. "Yah! You said you're tired, you don't look like it, mhm?" he said and closed his own eyes. He felt Seonghwa huff and puff before placing his head on his chest. Carefully, his hand found his husband's hair and he softly stroked it. "when you arrive there tomorrow, can you tell her that I will be very grateful?" he whispered, remembering the old and wise woman. She had helped him with something hard, he needed her to know that. Seonghwa nodded wordless, feeling his own mood calm down slowly. "I want you to take as much time as you need, you don't need to be back right after. I got this, I can handle the kids, my work and myself. It's fine for you to take a break, Hwa. And when you feel better, I promise you that we love you just as much"

-
Hey! How are you?

As you can see sis decided to fuck school and write😗✌️

No I'm getting my ass beat if I fail English and French this week yall send help omg I can't🌧️👄🌧️

Ahhhh anyway so I remember mentioning that my mom forced me to an appointment with my doc to talk about my mental health... So um im having my second appointment this week😃 her face the first time while I was talking was like 👁️👄👁️💧wot✨

And I was like yeah, 3 times✨😗✌️

Well well, I guess this time I gotta bring up all that shit that shouldn't have happened but let's see

Please stay healthy and safe!

-gulkurusubb