Chapter 25 : Hagrids Back

Lizzie's POV

I gasped as my eyes shot open. I sat up. I was in a large room. A massive snake laid dead on the floor. I was in a chamber, the chamber.

I look to my right and saw Harry sat, clutching his arm. "Harry," I spoke and his head shot up.

"Lizzie, your okay, it's okay," he mumbled.

"Harry it was me," I confessed, "I opened the chamber. But I didn't mean to, Tom Riddle, he, he made me."

"It's okay," he whispered, "listen to me, you need to get yourself out. Follow the chamber and you'll find Ron."

I looked down at his arm and saw a massive read gouge, with blood dripping form it. "Harry, your arm," I gasped and he covered it with his other hand.

"It's okay, I need you get out of here," he ordered. "No," I shook my head and crawled over to him, "I'm not leaving you."

"I don't want you to watch me die," he whispered and tears formed in my eyes. My breath hitched in the back of my throat and I scooted closer to him.

"I don't want you to die alone," I cried and tears ran down my face. He rested his forehead on mine, breathing heavily. He was sweating and had little energy.

He really is dying. I sobbed and more tears ran down my cheeks. "Lizzie please," he muttered and I shook my head.

A tear ran down his face and leaned forward slightly. He pressed his lips against mine softly and we kissed for a few seconds. This is my last moment with Harry, and I need it to be worth while, we both do.

After about seven seconds he pulled away slightly and collapsed on my shoulder.

"Harry," my breath hitched, "Harry no."

I lifted his head off my shoulder, cupping his face. "Harry you can stay awake a little longer please," I cried.

He opened his eyes and I looked into them.

A squeak echoed form behind us and we both looked up to see Fawks flying his way down to us.

He landed between us and Harry looked at Fawks smiling. "You were brilliant Fawks," he spoke slowly, "I just wasn't quick enough."

Tears ran down his cheeks and I let out a sob as I rested my head on his shoulder. Fawks' eyes began to tear up and he leant down. The tears landed on Harry's arm. Soon his wound was completely gone.

My eyes widened in shock as Harry's arm healed its self and he chuckled in disbelief. "Of course," Harry gasped, "Phoenix tears have heeling powers."

"Lizzie it's okay, we're both okay," he beamed and I smiled, wrapping my arms around him.

We hugged for a few seconds before pulling away. He wiped the tears from my face and I giggled.

He stood up, holding his hand out for me and I took it. We walked back through the chamber together and met Ron and the other side.

"Lizzie," Ron beamed and ran to me, wrapping his arms around me, "I'm glad your okay now."

"Me too," I chuckled. Suddenly I felt a presence next to me. I looked to my left gasped in shock as I saw Professor Lockhart sniffing my hair.