Chapter 62 : Azkaban

We changed into our robes on the train this time, instead of when we got there. Umbridge made that a new rule. I was talking with Cho and Harry when Hermione came up to us.

"Guys," she beamed, "Hagrid's back."

I turned to Cho and told her that I would see her later before the four of us ran as fast as we could down to Hagrid's hut. We all missed him so much.

"I'm ordering you to tell me where you've been," we heard Umbridge's voice from inside and immediately hid under the window.

We bobbed our heads up slowly to see through.

"I told you, I've been away for my health," Hagrid told her and she looked over at the window we were looking through.

Harry pushed mine and Ron's heads down making sure she didn't see us.

"Your health?" She asked.

"Yeah, bit of fresh air you know."

"Yes, as game keeper, fresh air must be hard to come by," she smiled wickedly, "take your time unpacking. In fact, I don't think you should bother unpacking at all."

She strutted past him and over to the door. Me having to pull Ron out the way so she didn't see him when she came outside. She sprayed some pink perfume around and then made her way back up to the castle.

Man she pisses me off.

Once we knew she couldn't see us, we knocked on the door of Hagrid's hut and he let us in, making us a cup of tea.

We took our robes off and sat around the circle table. Hagrid looked as though he had been beaten up or something. His face was covered in cuts and scratches. He was holding a raw price of meat on the cut on his head. I asked if wanted me to get him some ice instead but he said it was fine.

"Right, you can't tell anyone, but," Hagrid begin and took a deep breath, "Dumbledore sent me to party off with the giant's."

"Giants," I gasped loudly and they all shushed me, "You found them?"

"Well there not that hard to find to be perfectly honest," he mumbled, "there so big see. Tried to convince them to join the cause. But I wasn't the only one who was trying to win them over."

"Death Eaters," Ron gulped and Hagrid nodded.

"Tryna persuade them to join You-Know-Who."

"And did they?" Harry asked.

"I tried to give them Dumbledore's message," Hagrid sighed, "I suppose some of them remember he was friendly to them, suppose."

"And they did this to you?" Harry guessed but Hagrid had a sad look his face.

"Not exactly no."

Fang then started barking at Hagrid causing me to jump a little. Harry put his hand on my thigh to comfort me and Hagrid sighed.

"Go on you have it then," he grumbled, throwing the meat over to his pet, "dozy dog."

The wind started to get louder. We could hear it outside the window. It started to thunder a little causing us all to turn towards it. It wasn't raining yet, it was just dark and windy, thundering. I don't like thunder that much.