Chapter 27 : Friends and Letters

Beginning of Third Year...

So a lot happened over the summer. Let me catch you up to speed..

I finally grew! I used to be four foot ten but now I'm five foot. I had to get a new size bra too. I used to be a 30A in bra size and now I'm a 32B. I got a really cute purple underwear and bra set. I got one in blue too. I love them both.

My hair grew a little and is now at the middle of my back. I Also had my thirteenth birthday. I'm finally a teenager. Yay! It feels really good.

I just wish my brother had lived to his teenage years.

I got lots of clothes and makeup. I also got some wizard money as well as Muggle money too. My Nona got me the cutest pair of pyjamas ever. I wear them all the time it's ridiculous.

Hermione and I had another sleepover

Hermione and I had another sleepover. It was really good. She got a haircut so her hair is really short now. And that shampoo I gave her seams to be doing the trick.

I've started wearing more makeup. I make my eyebrows look natural but still neat. I wear some mascara and white eyeliner underneath my eyes to make them pop. Then I wear this extreme cherry lip balm that lasts literally all day.

I've started using this new shampoo that smells like peaches and it's so amazing. And I've started wearing this vanilla scented perfume and it smells gorgeous. Smokey even can't get enough of it.

Summer was great, more than great, but soon enough it was three days till I go back to Hogwarts.

I was sat in my bed one evening when my mother shouted me from downstairs. "Coming mother," I yelled and put my book down, running down the stairs.

I met her in the kitchen and she smiled. "You've got some mail," she beamed, "your owl dropped them off a couple minutes ago."

I walked over to the pack of mail on the counter. Four letters sat in the island counter. I perched myself of the bar stool and looked through the letters.

I had one from Hermione, one from Ron, one form Harry and my third year Hogwarts letter.

"Oh my merlin," I gasped, "I got my Hogwarts letter."

"And what's so special about it this year darling?" She asked as she continued making dinner.

"All third year students are able to pick two or more extra electives to fill up their time table," I explained as I opened the letter, "so it means we'll have less free periods."

"Oh speaking of periods," my mother burst, "I bought you enough stuff to last you a couple months so you can buy some more when you go shopping at that place you keep talking about."

Oh yeah, did I mention I finally started my period? No? Well now you know.

"Thank mother," I chuckled, "and that 'place' I keep talking about it called Hogsmeade. Which I finally got my permission slip for so I need you to sign it."