Chapter 64 : We Fly of Course

A couple days later, we were finally taking our OWLs. I was super scared. I didn't want to fail. If I did I would not stop crying. And Hermione was kind of excited. She likes tests though. I had tried to take a different subject almost every year, so that I could get a lot of owls.

We were all sat doing the best we could with the tests given and suddenly there was a bang outside the Great Hall doors. Then there was another, and another. We all turned to the doors confused and Umbridge made her way through the hall and to the double doors at the back. She opened them and a small orange spark flew in front of her and exploded into a tiny firework.

Suddenly the Weasley twins came bursting through on broomsticks, throwing fireworks everywhere and laughing. Everyone stood up, jumping around and clapping for the twins. They threw fireworks everywhere, colours exploding around us. It's as amazing. One even flew over to Malfoy, him looking scared as fuck. I giggled as they flew outside, everyone following them. They both exploded one last firework, a massive orange W imprinting the sky for Weasley. We all clapped and cheered for the hilarious Weasley twins who always knew how to brighten the mood. They flew away and we continued to clap.

I was giggling with Hermione so much. I turned around to say something to Harry but noticed he wasn't next to me anymore. I looked around and saw him laid back on the floor, out of breath. He's having an episode.

I ran over to him and knelt down next to him. "Harry what's is it?" I asked. "Sirius," he muttered, panicking a lot.

"Harry are you sure?" Hermione asks as the four of us run up the moving stairs to Delores' office.

Harry had a vision of Sirius being tortured by Voldemort. Just like he had with Mr Weasley. And we think he might die.

"Yes," he answered, "it's just like with Mr Weasley."

"Harry," I yelled and he turned around.

"What if Voldemort meant for you to see this," I mumbled.

"What are you talking about?" He asked and I looked at Hermione for help.

"She's saying that, what if Voldemort's only hurting Sirius to get to you," she explained.

"What and I'm just supposed to let him die?" He grumbled, "Hermione he's the only family I've got left."

Hermione, Ron and I exchanged a look and then sighed.

"What do you want us to do?" I asked and he grabbed my hand, leading the three of us to Umbridge's office.

"We'll take the flew network," he began to explain.

"They all been blocked off," Ron mentioned.

"Not all of them," Harry continued and threw the flew powder in the fireplace that was in the corner of Umbridge's office.

"Try and alert the order if you can," he ordered, kneeling down next to the now green fire.

"What?" Hermione asked confused and out of breath.

"Are you insane?" Ron protested, "We're going with you mate."

"It's too dangerous," Harry yelled and I ran to kneel down next to him.