Chapter 72 : Quidditch

A/N.   Before this chapter starts I just want to say, can we all take a minute to appreciate how sexy Harry looks in the picture above. He is just a god! Like I wanna wrap him up in a blanket because he's so cute but also at the same time he had big dick energy and I want to ride him like a firebolt. I love him so much ❤️

It's now the weekend, thankfully. And this morning is the Gryffindor quidditch game against Hufflepuff. Now, I've never been the one for this sport, I've never even been on a broom, but I always come to the games so I can cheer for my boyfriend. And now that Ron's on the team, I can cheer him on too. In my opinion, when he tried out for the team, he wasn't the best player on the field. But he made the team, so that's all that counts.

I got dressed that morning and Hermione and I made our way to breakfast.

I sat down next to Harry and Hermione sat opposite me

I sat down next to Harry and Hermione sat opposite me. I piled some scrambled egg onto my plate, and some beans too, before pointing myself some pumpkin juice and digging in. We talked for a little bit but soon stopped and averted our eyes towards the Great Hall doors. Ron was walking in cautiously looking around as everyone from the Slytherin table laughed at him. He was wearing his quidditch pants and shirt with his quidditch knit jumper over it. He also had a keeper helmet on, since that's the position he was playing.

He sat down next to Hermione and silence filled the four of us. I scooped some egg and beans onto my spoon and looked around weirdly as I ate it. Everything seemed quite normal, but something caught my eye.

Draco from the Slytherin table was sat all by himself. My eyebrows furrowed as he pushed his plate away from him, sighing. The only thing on his plate was a slice of toast and he didn't even eat that. He looked to be in his own world. He looked up and we immediately made eye contact. It felt like he was staring into my soul. His cold grey eyes looking over at me.

"So how was it then?" Ron voice caused me to avert my eyes back to the group.

"How was what?" Harry asked.

"The dinner party?" Ron added and Hermione looked up from the paper.

"A bit boring actually," she sighed and then a smirk crossed her face, "although, I think Harry enjoyed desert."