Chapter 92 : 19 Years Later

19 years later...

The five of us hurriedly made our way through kings cross station, desperate moly trying to get to to the platform jump to nine and three quarters. James, my eldest, had already been through the barrier a few times, so there was no problem with him, however for Albus it was his first time going to Hogwarts.

James ran through the platform wall, easy peasy, and Albus stopped, staring at it.
Harry walked over to his son and stood beside him, a hand on Albus' shoulder and the other on the trolly handle.
"Ready? Together," my husband spoke and Albus nodded. Within the next few seconds they were through the barrier and it was just me and Lily on the other side. Lily was youngest child, only six. I picked her up in my arms before running through the wall to platform nine and three quarters where the three boys were waiting for us.

We hurriedly made our way through to the train and placed all their bags onboard.

I looked around the platform. I saw a few formulae faces, like Neville Longbottom and Hannah Abbot, dropping off their child. I saw Ginny with Dean Thomas and knelt down to Lily. "Look it's aunty Ginny," h smiled, wanna go say hi?" She nodded and Ran off to Ginny with a big smile on her face. Ginny wasn't her real aunty, but Harry and I appointed her godmother when James, Albus and Lily were born. I could see Draco Malfoy and Astoria Greengrass, dropping off their son just a few feet away.

Draco looked up as his wife gave his son a hug goodbye and fought my eye contact.

"Hey Liz, see your still with Potter," he smirked, "big shame. You should have gone for someone else, but you were too much of a snob to realise-"

"Hey," my son James, but him off, "no one talks to my mum that way." James took a step towards and I stopped him.

"Hey no James, I'm fine," I spoke and looked down slightly. He was almost taller than me so I didn't have to kneel down to be at eye level, "Why don't you go get on the train?"

"Yeah go get on the train," Draco repeated my words and I turned to him. Man, I ready to do some serious damage.

"What did you just say?" James clenched his jaw and took a step forwards but I put my arm on his shoulder.

"I'm talking to mummy," Draco spoke down to him and I began to get angry, "you should go get on the train."

Before I could say anything to him, for disrespecting my child, James already spoke up. "You should shut the fuck up," he spat and I was shocked.
"James," I raised my voice. Even Draco looked surprised.

"Your kids got a mouth Bennet, or should I say Potter," Draco spoke, taking a few more steps towards me.

"Just ignore him, okay?" I huffed and hugged James goodbye, "I'll miss you."

"Love you mum," he said as I pulled away from the hug and kissed his forehead.

"Love you too," I smiled and he ran off to the train, but not before giving a dirty look at Draco. That's when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I smiled at Harry and he looked over at Draco. "Malfoy," he muttered and Draco looked him up and down. "Potter."

Draco then walked away, back to his wife to watch his son leave on the train. I took a deep death and sighed and I turned towards Harry and Albus.

"You okay?" Harry asked and I nodded. "Yeah."

"I'll see you at Christmas Albus," I smiled and hugged him tight.

"Love you mum," he smiled and pulled away, "love you dad."

"Love you too," Harry smiled and Albus ran off to get on the train with his brother. Harry put his arm around me and I lent my head towards him. It was then when Ginny and Dean Thomas had made their way back over with Lily. We exchanged pleasantries and Lily was passed into Harry's arms.

Hermione and Ron then also came over, after dropping their kids off. I squeezed Hermione so tight.

In the end, we were all together. We had won. Even though there were many people who should be here who weren't, they would be happy that we're happy.

The end...