Chapter 87 : Shell Cottage

We landed on a beach, Harry's arms still tightly around me. The smell of the salty water entered my lungs as I caught my breath and wiped my eyes, my vision clearing. "Lizzie," Harry gasped grabbing my waist and pulling me into an even tighter hug, "your okay now, everyone's okay." He kissed my forehead, cupping my face. Hermione and Ron came over to us and Hermione engulfed me in a hug.

"I should have said the bag was mine, I'm so sorry," she cried as she held me in her arms, "you wouldn't have gone through that if I did."

"Hermione," I stopped her before she could say anything else, "it's okay. I'm glad it was me and not you. Your a Muggleborn, who knows what she wouldn't done to you.."

Ron knelt down and hugged us both. "We're all safe now. That's what matters," he sighed, holding us both. "Harry Potter," we heard a faint voice speak from a few metres away and we all looked up. Dobby was standing before us with a knife in his stomach, blood falling onto his clothes.

"Dobby," Harry gasped standing up and running over to him. He caught Dobby as he fell, Harry holding the elf close in his arms.
"Dobby hold on," he begged, tears falling out of his eyes, "just hold on okay? We'll fix you."
Harry was panicking, crying. His friend was dying and there was nothing we could do.
"Hermione will have something, in your bag....Hermione," Harry pleaded, staring over at Hermione in need.

"Hermione..."he mumbled looking back at Dobby and then up at her again, "help me!"
Hermione shook her head, tears forming in the corner of her eyes. Harry then looked over at me for help. But I shook my head, tears falling to my cheek. "Such a beautiful place, to be with friends..." Dobby spoke weakly, with a smile on his face, "Dobby is happy, to be with his friend..Harry Potter."

By now, Luna and the Goblin, had reached where we were standing. My eyes widened as she sat down beside Harry. I looked at Hermione and Ron. "We rescued her from the dungeon," Hermione cola owns and I nodded.

"We should close his eyes," she smiled, "dont you think?" Harry sniffled before nodding and Luna closed Dobby's huge blue eyes. "There, now it looks like he could be sleeping." Harry looked down at Dobby, crying.

"Harry," I whispered, almost crying. I made my way over to him, falling down beside him. I cringed form the pain in my leg before wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He sniffled and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I want to bury him," he mumbled, "properly, without magic."

So that's exactly what we did. It turns out that the house elf Dobby had taken us to was the home of the newly wedded Bill and Fleur, it was the orders safe house. Fleur helped me with my injuries. She stitched the wound in my leg closed and wiped the blood from my arm. She also changed the bandage that was around the top of my arm, from when the tree branch was stuck inside my arm.

We waited till nightfall to bury Dobby. When the sun began to set, we all walked up to the large hill beside the house. Ron and Harry dug a huge in the sand while I carried dobbys limp body over to Harry, and placed him in the grave. We refilled the whole with sand and patted it down smoothly. Beside it we placed a stone engraved with the words 'here lies Dobby a free elf.'

The five of us stayed there for a while until the sun set. Eventually we made our way inside and up to bed. It felt like I hadn't slept in days.
There were six bedrooms in the safe house. Four rooms had double beds, one had two single beds and one had one single bed. Bill and Fluer were sharing a double bed. Ron and Hermione were sharing the room with the two single beds. Luna was in one of the double rooms and Olivander used another. Griphook (the Goblin) used the single room and Harry and I used the other double room.

Still in my dirty clothes, I sat down on the bed, laying back and sighing. "I'm so tired," I mumbled. "Same," he sighed, taking off his jacket. Hermione had given us our clothes from her purple bag so we could change.