Chapter 47 : Rendezvou

A couple weeks later, me and the gang were sat at the Gryffindor table. Ginny beckoned me from the other side of the table and I excused myself for a second.

I sat down next to her and she smiled,

"Hey Ginny what's up," I grinned.

"We haven't really talked in a while and I wanted to say well done for facing that dragon," she smiled.

"Oh thanks Ginny, I really appreciate it."

"Have you figured out that egg yet?"

"Sadly no. Harry and I are trying to figure it out but every time we open it it just screams in our faces."

She giggled and so did I. I like Ginny. She's really funny and kind and just a sweet person.

I looked over at Harry, still giggling and he took a sip on his pumpkin juice. He looks really good. How did I get so lucky?

When he noticed I was staring at him he opens his mouth to smile but ended up spilling juice down himself. This made me giggle even more.

"Well if you need any help I'm here," Ginny offered and I looked back at her, snapping out of my thoughts.

"Thank you Ginny that's very thoughtful," I smiled and hugged her, before walking back to my seat.

I sat myself beside Ron and Harry sat opposite me with Hermione next to him. I picked up the daily profit and read it.

I saw a picture moving picture of Harry and I and looked at it confused.

No!!

I read through it thoroughly.

"Ugh!!" I groaned and put the paper flat on the table, "look at this. I can't believe it she's done it again. Miss Bennet and Mr Potter seemed to be having a secret little rendezvou before the tournament. Latest sources report seeing them doing the same thing before quidditch games over the years."

Harry shrugged and Hermione rolled he eyes. She hates her too. There's a bit in here about her and Victor Krum which is kind of funny actually. Ron just sat there and kept eating which, there was no surprise there.

I picked up my bacon sandwich and began to eat it when young Nigel Wolpert came running up to us with a huge box.

"Parcel for you Mr Weasley," he beamed and Ron took it from him. "Ah, thank you Nigel," he thanked him and gladly took his parcel. A few seconds later, Nigel was still stood behind us. I looked up at him and he was staring at me. Then he turned his gaze to Harry, and back at me. I cleared my throat and nudged Ron. "Oh," Ron whispered as he turned around to him, "not now Nigel, later." And with that, the little boy ran off.

Hermione and I both gave him an unimpressed look and he sighed. "I told him I'd get him both your autographs," he mumbled, looking at both me and Harry. I rolled my eyes and slumped my head onto my palm.

Ron opened the box and pulled out a medieval-ish looking dress-robe. The entire hall stared and snickered as he held it up against himself. Me, Harry and Hermione began laughing hysterically at this.

"Mums sent me a dress," he cringed and we laughed even more.

"Well it does match your eyes," Harry joked and looked at me, "is there a bonnet?"

I looked into the box and picked up a small white bonnet. "Oh look there is," I chuckled sarcastically and Ron shook his head annoyed.

"Put those down Elizabeth," he ordered and walked over to Ginny.

"Ginny, these must be for you," he assumed and I snickered.
"I'm not wearing that it's ghastly," she refused and I burst out laughing.
"What are you on about?" Ron muttered as he walked back over to me.
"There not for Ginny," I giggled, "there for you."
The entire Gryffindor table laughed and a few Slytherins did too. "Dress robes," Hermione giggled and Ron had a disgusted look on his face.