Chapter 46 : Peruvian Vipertooth.

I got changed in the tent with Fleur. My Triwizard Tournament costume was pretty much the same as Harry's. But mine was a lot smaller and tighter too. And instead of red it's pink cause I begged them to make mine pink. It said 'Bennet' on the back in purple cursive writing.

My hair was now too short to tie up so I let the curls down and it was really thick and fluffy. I really didn't want to get it dirty but there was nothing I could do. I put on some sturdy trainers, so I wouldn't go over on my ankle or anything while I was literally running for my life.

I walked out and saw Harry walking around nervously.

"Harry," I whisper-shouted to him and he turned around. I beckoned him over so we were having a little more privacy and he stopped in front of me.

"What's up?" He asked and I looked up at his sparkly green eyes.

I stood in my tip toes and cupped his face, kissing him passionately. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back. After a few seconds I pulled away and he smirked at me.

"What was that for?" He chuckled.

"Well you know, just in case we........die or something," I chuckled and he laughed, shaking his head.

"And cause I just feel like maybe we've been really caught up with everything lately that we haven't really been spending as much couple time together," I added and he nodded slowly.

"Well, how about this," he smirked and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, "if we don't die today-" I giggled at his half joke, "-tomorrow we will spend the entire day together. Recovering from this traumatic......dragon......experience."

We both laughed loudly. It took a while for us to calm down but when we did I nodded.

"That's sound good."

He smirked and picked me up. I giggled and wrapped my legs around his torso. He hugged my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you," he mumbled into my hoodie.

"I love you too," I smiled and looked up at him.

I kissed him, cupping his face and we immediately heard a loud snap.

We looked over and saw Rita Skeeter walking towards us with a smirk on her face. He immediately put me down and I pulled an annoyed face at her. She was with a very tall Brunette man who had a camera and weird outfit on.

"Oh young love! And scandalous. How........ stirring," she smirked and the photographer wrote it down.

I gave her the dirtiest look ever. Seriously, I was about to kill her.

"If things go unfortunate today," she continued, "you two may even make the front page."

"You should not be here," a voice bellowed from behind her, "this stand is for champions and friends."

It was Krum.

Well he told her.

"No matter," she sighed, "we've got what we wanted."

Then she left and I scowled at her back. Krum smiled at me and I smiled back before turning to Harry again.

"Good day champions," Dumbledore's voice echoes as he stood inside the tent, "now gather round please."

I held into Harry's arm tightly as we all gathered around to listen to Dumbledore.

"Now you've waited, you wondered and at last the moment has arrived. The moment that the five of you can fully appreciate," our headmaster began, "Barty, the bag."