Chapter 55 : Dudley Dursley

Beginning of Fifth Year..

So a lots happened over the summer. Let me catch you up to speed...

My dads getting better with his drinking and such. He was diagnosed with depression and sent to a mental hospital to get better. I didn't have to move out of the house because my Nona decided to move in.

I needed a guardian and she needed help too. She's getting old so its better for her. And she's kind of going insane.

I died my hair back to a natural dirty blonde. I liked the purple but it's too obvious. If someone who followed Voldemort saw me they'd recognise me straight away. At least with natural hair it would take longer to recognise me. At least from afar.

I had my fifteenth birthday. Which all in all wasn't the best. I got some new clothes and stuff from my Nona and my dad sent me over a few presents but that's pretty much it. Harry got me some Muggle chocolate which was nice of him too.

I've been getting better too. After many owls from Harry, and many hugs and cuddles from my Nona, I've been getting a little better.

Hermione and Ron haven't been owling me though. They haven't owled Harry either which is suspicious but maybe they're both just busy.

Although I've been having nightmares recently. They've only been starting over the last couple weeks but they're very frightening.

I was walking down the stairs one day and I heard my Nona scream from the living room. I grabbed my wand form my back packet and immediately dashed towards the lounge.

"Nona what's wrong?" I asked and she pointed at the window.

Relief washed over me as I walked over to the window.

"It's fine Nona," I chuckled, "it's just Oliver."

I opened the window and let my owl in, taking the letter from his beak. I turned around to face my Nona and now realised that she was in a white long sleeved night gown. She was holding a red cushion and had a black shower cap on that had huge hot pink dots on it.

"Nona, what have I told you about wearing your 'cuffia da doccia' (shower cap) around the house?" I groaned and she ran up to me.

"Where my butter?"

"What?"

"My butter! Where is it?"

She looked around frantically and I mentally face planted my self. I swear she drives me crazy.

"It's in the fridge Nona, where it always is," I yelled.

"The what?!"

I am going to scream.

"il frigo," I yelled and she ran over to the fridge taking the butter out of the fridge and running back into her bedroom with it.

"mi fai impazzire (you drive me crazy)," I shouted through the door but she didn't answer.

I looked over at Oliver and sighed, stroking his brown feathers.

"I'm gunna have to buy some more butter," I mumbled and he squawked at me.

I chuckled and nodded, "yeah, your right. I should make her pay for the butter."

Once I let Oliver go, I went back to my bedroom and sat in my bed, cross legged. The letter was from Harry. I smiled as I opened the envelope and read the parchment inside.

Dear Elizabeth,

How are you liz? I've been worrying about you. How are things with your Nona now? Is she still driving you crazy?