Chapter 65 : The Girl You Love

I ran as fast as I could, being split up from everyone else. A figure appeared in front of me and I held my wand out to shoot a spell but he punched my square in the face. I fell back into the floor, blood now dripping from my mouth.

"Levicorpus!" I yelled and the man went flying backwards.

I stood up, proud if myself and ran away as fast as I could. I met up with Luna, thankfully, who had also just used Levicorpus to send someone flying backwards.

"Come on Luna," I spoke, out of breath and grabbed her hand, running in the opposite direction.

We soon ran into another person, but luckily it was Neville. I saw a figure standing behind him and I panicked.

"Neville watch out!" I screamed and he turned around, his wand raised.

"Expeliarmus!" He yelled and them mans wand flew out of his hand and he went flying away.

"Well done Neville," Luna smiled and grabbed his hand, the three of us running back to the exit.

"Come on guys," I lead them through the isles, back to the door.

"Lizzie," I hear Harry's faint voice in the distance.

"Harry!" I screamed, running towards the sound of his voice.

We all met up, back at the door and Harry ran to me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned, my hands cupping his face.

"Yeah I'm fine," he answered, out of breath, "you?"

"Yeah."

He kissed my lips quickly and then turned around as a man flew towards us.

"Ginny!" Harry yelled, as she was in front of us all.

"Reducto!" She shouted, waving her wand at the man and he went flying back, crashing down into the floor unconscious.

Suddenly, a mass of crystal balls came shooting down into the floor, crashing into pieces.

"Run!" Ron screamed, and they all began running towards the door. Luna and I watched them all fall to the ground confused. Harry and Neville came back, grabbing our hands firmly and pulling us towards the group, snapping us out of our daze and we all ran through the door.

Suddenly we fell about a hundred feet, all of us screaming at the top of our lungs. Harry grabbed ahold of my waist and pulled me into if him, hugging me tightly, trying to make sure that the fall would hurt me less.

"Arresto Momentum!" Hermione quickly waved her wand, stopping us from hitting the ground. We hovered for a moment and the fell down, me falling on top of Harry.

I got up, helping my boyfriend up in the process, and everyone stood, walking over to the large archway that was in the middle of the large room.

"The voices," Harry spoke, "can you hear what are they saying?"

I could hear the voices too. I couldn't hear what they were saying though.