Chapter 75 : Snow

I saw George stood talking to Fred in the corner. They both notice me looking over and Fred then nodded at him and made his way over to Ron. We had been out in the snow for a few hours now and many of us were starting to get cold and Ginny was wet from the snow. I decided to have a little fun so I picked up some snow, making it into a snow ball. George was still facing the other way, so I threw it at him, the snow hitting his back.

He let out a deep sounding yelp and turned around to see me with a huge smirk in my face.

"That was payback for first year," I giggled.

"Didn't you already get payback," he chuckled as I picked up another snow ball.

"That was only half of it," I explained with a smirk, talking about the time I shoved snow in his face after he threw a snow ball at the back of my head in first year.

"Took you that long huh?" He teased picking a snow ball up himself.

"Oh you wanna go again?" I chuckled, getting ready to throw a snowball at him.

"I could go again."

"Let's do it then."

We threw snow at each other, having such a laugh. Every time I missed him he would tease me about it, but then whim when was messing around, I would hug him with my second snow ball. He threw a snowball rapidly at my face and it ended up going in my eye.

"Ahh," I yelled and he ran up to me.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry," he apologised.

"It's fine," I mumbled, not taking my hand away from my face.

"Let me look at it," he knelt down in front of me but I budged him away.

"I said I'm fine George," I raised my voice a little and he just starred at me. I kept rubbing my eye, trying to get the snow out but nothing helped and my eye started to water.

"Seriously I'm sorry, let me see it," he spoke softly and moved my hand away from my face causing me to look at him. He placed his hands on my face, trying to see if there was anything in my eye.

"Okay look up," he told me to and I did so, "look down........left........right.......and now look at me."

I looked over at him and he looked into my eyes, stopping for a second. "Erm - your fine," he muttered, snapping back into reality, "it doesn't look like there's anything in it."

"Thanks," I mumbled as he stood back up.

"Erm - I think i'm gunna go back inside."

"Yeah, I'm gunna go over to Harry."

"Yeah, okay."

"Okay, bye Georgie."

"Bye," he waved and then ran over to Fred. George had been acting weird lately, and I didn't know why. Maybe a game of chess or a cool prank would cheer him up.

"Fred! Ginny!" He called over to them, both of them following him inside, Percy had gone back inside a while ago, claiming he was too cold. So it was just Ron, Harry and I at the moment.