Prologue

{Flashback to the past} [Year-1750]

This was the story of two sisters. Long ago when there was the time, when God created the world, he created water, air, land, fire. To add amazing to his creation, he created living creatures, and the most wonderful of his creation is the human race. Humans started living up in nature very happily, and then when one day, a little girl was born in a small village of Europe named Tyyn, it was the time of the medieval period. It was the age of discovery. She was as beautiful as a flower blooms from a tree. She was different from the rest of the humans. She found trees and animals more friendly to stay than humans. That was the time when wars were going on all over the world. Kings were fighting for their lands and powers. One day on the king's note and order, the king's general and his soldiers came to her town, asking for more men to join the army. Her father had left by the order of the king. She cried and tried to stop him, she felt something bad was going to happen, but his father only kissed her forehead and left for the war.

Her father wiped out her tears and handed a piece of cloth in her hands and said-" Whenever you miss me, you look at this okay? I will always be with you. Remember, you were born with a special gift, use it wisely, understand?"

Little Lily replied-" yes daddy. Promise me you will come back?"

Her father replied only with tears-" Protect your people. Goodbye"

7 years old Lily watched her father leaving for the battleground. She waited and waited but her father had never returned. Her young sister was just 2 years old at that time.

Lily was born with special abilities with magical powers she draws from nature

Lily was born with special abilities with magical powers she draws from nature. Her powers were hidden from the outside world, by her mother, as she knew her powers will only attract evil eyes. And as time passed, She grew to be a beautiful lady. One day in the meadows she met a young prince on her way back from work. Soon they became friends and friendship turned into love. Prince was not aware of her special abilities. One day, there was a war in the country again, and the prince has to leave. Before he left, he came to meet Lily. Lily remembered how her father never returned from the war, she doesn't want to lose the prince. She gave him a flower cultivated with spells and gave him for his protection.

Prince asked-" What is this?" while with a confused look.

Lily replied with a smile-" Keep this flower with you always on the battlefield, do not take it out and you shall be protected okay?"

Prince asked in confusion-" But why?" As he put the flower in his pocket but was still confused. 

Lily said-" Trust me okay? When you will return I will explain it to you"